IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

47 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Just thought I'd leave this here;

Bristol Rugby average attendance so far this season - 19,591

Bristol City average attendance so far this season - 21,595

Bristol Rovers average attendance so far this season - 7,396 (before yesterdays pitiful effort)

Booming in South Bristol.

Bombing in North Bristol.

Hello Pikeys (we know you are there) read 'em and weep :sub:

Hey. I blame you for this

Edited by AppyDAZE

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

And what about all those ‘teds who regularly infiltrate the swamp..? 
Seeing as we had no game this weekend, I’m amazed that everyone’s favourite Bristol team didn’t benefit from all that floating support that they reckon they’ll get as soon as their new ground is ready..?

That can’t be long now, can it..?! 

Only 18 months now, must be employing some bloody good builders ???

• Like 2

Wait until the Flyers get there spanking brand new home next to Ashton Gate. The sags will be the fourth most supported team in Bristol and not a tent in sight.

That's of course if they are still in Bristol by then as there's a very good stadium in Nailsworth that might need pitching up to overnight.

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

:laugh: Bristol South End forever! Hey, i know we have many, many people from north of our river that are City through and through and fair play to them..  But BCFC really has its roots here in the Ashton Bedminster and Withywood Hartcliffe Knowle region. I'm well proud to be a true born and bred southerner   :laugh:

Don’t leave out Brislington, Whitchurch and Hengrove! ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I know @BS15_RED and it's absolute bollox. I can categorically state he wouldn't attend the swamp unless Bristols' premier team were playing there.

Made me smile though JP. Hope you're well mate.  

All good mate, hope you and the family are doing well mate?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

:laugh: Bristol South End forever! Hey, i know we have many, many people from north of our river that are City through and through and fair play to them..  But BCFC really has its roots here in the Ashton Bedminster and Withywood Hartcliffe Knowle region. I'm well proud to be a true born and bred southerner   :laugh:

Plenty of us born and bred reds here north of the river.

Not easy as a kid, mind. ?

However, the numbers of born and bred continue to increase ! ? 

• Like 7

BS15 is Kingswood - and how people still seem to think it is mainly a Rovers area is beyond me. It may well have slightly been years ago (and even how is was perceived years ago was way over the top imo). There are definitely more Reds than Blue in Kingswood - and counting....

18 minutes ago, wood_red said:

BS15 is Kingswood - and how people still seem to think it is mainly a Rovers area is beyond me. It may well have slightly been years ago (and even how is was perceived years ago was way over the top imo). There are definitely more Reds than Blue in Kingswood - and counting....

I thought it was their heartland? 

18 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Always plenty of lads who were reds in the seventies

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Galway Red said:

They don't have a heartland anymore.

The fact that we get 3 times as many supporters turn up than they do, and the fact they have been completely out performed attendance wise by the Bears show just how far they've fallen.

I really won't be surprised if in the next year or so they end up signing a couple of part time players, lads who have a full time occupation away from the game but might look lively for 45 minutes in the lower leagues on a weekend.

It would fit in with their budget and ambitions.

36 minutes ago, Galway Red said:

Many Sags will try and tell you that, but like most things they say it is complete fabrication and one of those "say it enough times"....... 

1 hour ago, wood_red said:

And Hanham.

Red.

• Like 2