IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

It just goes to show with the right facilities and infrastructure what the Bears have achieved and will continue to achieve.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out but certainly more than a few tents, fake Fanta and a job lot of plastic garden chairs will ever achieve.

Mind the gap

On 25/01/2020 at 20:45, AppyDAZE said:

Spoiled by this word though. They are a total embarrassment to the city i was born and grew up in. Can't they be Gloucester Road Rovers or something ffs.

I was thinking this morning,, someone up there might have twigged that contraception was a different word  to contraption,   it would only have taken a few to use it to reduce their numbers quite considerably

edit,apologies for quoting you on this AD ,i didn't intend to.

Edited by redsquirrel

24 minutes ago, Slacker said:

One problem with that NB.To sneak out,they would have to go in the first place. 

What? As in go in officially? As in paying face value for a ticket? Or does slipping someone with a high vis on the disabled gate a fiver to be let in count as well.

2 hours ago, RedRaw said:

By the looks of this thread, the rovers financial director has started posting on their forum.....would explain why they are so financially inept

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/15807/why-don-develop-land-housing

Bless 'em, they are like the people on who think our very wealthy owner should sign the most expensive players is the world because 'he can afford it' forgetting about FFP, they are overlooking the fact that the Mem is gone.

Gone under secured borrowing, with money owed to their owners who have am investment by no risk.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Here’s more proof (not that it’s needed) how the BP love to drag City’s name through the mud at every opportunity :facepalm:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-citys-trip-reading-1984-3783939

A day to forget for Bristol City fans and players alike as supporters and police clashed at Elm Park

but not for the BP.

2 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Here’s more proof (not that it’s needed) how the BP love to drag City’s name through the mud at every opportunity :facepalm:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-citys-trip-reading-1984-3783939

Does anyone know if they reported on a shameful previous vist to Burton by the famous quarterz before their home game v Gas at the end of August ?

A catalogue of anti social events for pretty much every club in the country but the the local shithouse rag never misses an opportunity does it.

20 minutes ago, Natchfever said:

Does anyone know if they reported on a shameful previous vist to Burton by the famous quarterz before their home game v Gas at the end of August ?

A catalogue of anti social events for pretty much every club in the country but the the local shithouse rag never misses an opportunity does it.

In fairness, their behaviour was an upgrade on previous visits to Burton. I don’t believe any mothers who were out with their kids were sexually assaulted, this time..! 

Also, most clubs  are guilty of taking a more troublesome element to these big away games, on a day trip to clubs that are bigger than they can hope to be..! 

3 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Not sticking up for Rovers fans but they always bang on that the BP is biased towards City, and we say the same, maybe the BP is not biased at all?

9 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

In fairness, their behaviour was an upgrade on previous visits to Burton. I don’t believe any mothers who were out with their kids were sexually assaulted, this time..! 

Also, most clubs  are guilty of taking a more troublesome element to these big away games, on a day trip to clubs that are bigger than they can hope to be..! 

Clubs like Braintree.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Not sticking up for Rovers fans but they always bang on that the BP is biased towards City, and we say the same, maybe the BP is not biased at all?

I would say that it is, and i'm sure there are posters on here who can cite examples of blind eyes being turned towards that lot, plus senior editorial staff who are dyed in the wool gas.