IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Not doubting that it never happened but just because we are playing reading why on earth do they feel the need to bring a story from 36 years ago is beyond me.

Pretty sure someone who posts on here had a friend who worked for the BP, who wasn’t from the local area and had no preference to us or the sags, and was told by a senior member of staff to belittle BCFC at even opportunity possible, and to favour the Fewers. The lack of journalism from the BP in trying to find out wtf Wally is actually up to tells you all you need to know.

Rather than digging and stirring the shyte, like they most definitely would do, if it were BCFC, they close ranks, ears and eyes. That's in the hope that there's a good news story they can print, about a new buyer who's going to build them a stadium. They know in reality it's hardly likely to happen but, why upset some of their readership and alienate possible readers and clic bate readers by informing people of what's happening behind the scenes.

Let's get real, they'd have to hit the ground running and be really successful, to be able to pay the rent in a new stadium, including profit, to whoever has built it. That's if and a very big if, somebody would risk a minimum of £40-50M building a stadium for a team with no history whatsoever in terms of success. It'd be like the owner of a club like Darlington, building a new ground and hoping for success.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Try reading this...

That’s it garner out and get DC back! Oh hang on he’s doing shot in league 2, I meant let’s get the p.e teacher back! Oh hang on he’s doing sh** with a better squad than ours.
We are a club in transition from sh** football and somehow grinding results out with our keeper in the form of his career and our centre forward in the form of his career and our most paid players not getting in the squad or team to Keeper injured and centre forward wanting out and a manager who wants to play football and actually sign players early on in the window who can make some passes and that’s not good enough apparently?? "

Wtf?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Try reading this...

That’s it garner out and get DC back! Oh hang on he’s doing shot in league 2, I meant let’s get the p.e teacher back! Oh hang on he’s doing sh** with a better squad than ours.
We are a club in transition from sh** football and somehow grinding results out with our keeper in the form of his career and our centre forward in the form of his career and our most paid players not getting in the squad or team to Keeper injured and centre forward wanting out and a manager who wants to play football and actually sign players early on in the window who can make some passes and that’s not good enough apparently?? "

Wtf?

warming coal city il GIF

He appears to be arguing with his own brain.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

That was really, really poor. Bolton were bloody rubbish too to be fair.

No wonder the faithful and true don't bother.

If I ever say we're crap, remind me of tonight as, at our poorest, we're still streets ahead.

It was truly awful, both sides were shockingly bad.

Agent OTIB, 10-30, Bolton. ;)

Edit: It's bloody freezing n all. 

CTID

How many K did the "it's what we do-ers " bring ?

8 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

One point from 6 v Bolton, the Gas hordes travelling down the M6 tonight will be fuming.

Saw both carloads of Sags on my way back down the M6 last night.

One of the 'cars' was a Reliant Robin with some deluded ***** waffling on about 'unlucky, da shit' or something.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Try reading this...

Wtf?

A club in transition from being shite to being even shiter

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Red7 said:

Saw both carloads of Sags on my way back down the M6 last night.

One of the 'cars' was a Reliant Robin with some deluded ***** waffling on about 'unlucky, da shit' or something.

be nice if someone could put the video up on here of that incident or the colin Daniel goal ,could do with laugh today .

11 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Yeah, I would love to see Sir Colin play at the gate in a cup draw or something.  Just imagine what a reception we would give him.  Over 20k of us singing "There's only one Colin Daniel" and the biggest cheer he's probably had in his life.  Legend.

He got a great reception at port vale away during the double winning season!!

6 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Think I saw 241 mentioned.

2-4-1? Isn’t that what happens at home for them?

One of the inbreds buys and uses their season card, then passes it back through the fence/gate. Hey presto, 2 in the tented village for the price of 1.

That would explain why they only get 6k at home.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Pretty sure someone who posts on here had a friend who worked for the BP, who wasn’t from the local area and had no preference to us or the sags, and was told by a senior member of staff to belittle BCFC at even opportunity possible, and to favour the Fewers. 

That sounds like the coverage from a dictatorship. With several clubs based in the capital of North Korea, I wonder what this team's local coverage is like?

Do their rivals refer to them as the 56ers? 

Club Information › Pyongyang City

Home Colour

Red

Away Colour

Club Information › Pyongyang City

Pyongyang City Squad

Edit

Pyongyang City

It is not currently possible to upload image. This is due to the current photo being uploaded recently. You must wait at least 30 days in between new photo uploads.

Report ImageReport Image

Home Colour

Pyongyang City home football jersey
Red

Away Colour

Pyongyang City away football jersey
Edited by 22A