IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

I've heard there is an eighth signing on the horizon - whilst we are signing Filip Benković on loan from Leicester, they are signing Filip Filoppe on a non-contract basis.

Filip Filoppe is described as a shoe-in into the Rovers' first first team as he is their sole central defender.

He was spotted last season in a reserve match by their scout playing beach football ....or the MemStad pitch as it's better known.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Swede said:

Well if you didn't know any sag players before (& why should you)  then you certainly don't know any now with all of these nobodies. At least with the tramp you could easily identify that he was a sag.

Oh I don’t think I can forget they have got an Abraham from Home Bargains.

You've got to feel for some of their young signings. Going from top stadiums/facilities t compared to what they're going to must be massively demoralising.

I'm guessing some of the last minute signings won't even know what they're letting themselves in for. 

Edited by ChubStixx

47 minutes ago, ChubStixx said:

You've got to feel for some of their young signings. Going from top stadiums/facilities t compared to what they're going to must be massively demoralising.

I'm guessing some of the last minute signings won't even know what they're letting themselves in for. 

That’s why they were signed at the last minute. No time to research the ground or the training facilities (lack of). They were just told about the wonderful supporters who are loved by ever other team in the league and who provide fantastic home and away support 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

That was what I was thinking. They ditched the non scoring striker, but the one that was supposed to be worth something is still there.

Yeah, it seems but nobody thought he was worth anything.  Strange that, since a few teams are crying out for a striker at the moment.

I guess it might have been something to do with the extra '0' they put on the transfer fee.

Edited by wendyredredrobin

41 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Yeah, it seems but nobody thought he was worth anything.  Strange that, since a few teams are crying out for a striker at the moment.

I guess it might have been something to do with the extra '0' they put on the transfer fee.

not like them to put a few 0 on the end of things .

• Haha 1