IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

15 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

I'd like to take a stab at answering this one:

FGR, Wimbledon and The Mighty Bristol City, talk publicly about their plans because they are real, ongoing, financed and a source of pride for their respective fans. 

The Sags are told their plans are subject to NDAs because in my opinion the plans are imaginary, unfinanced and a source of great embarrassment for their board. 

Just a wild guess. 

You Gurt Ted !! Making up Lies to suits yours Angendals 

weme is buying the fruit market and weas  will Ave the best stayydiem in da land 

goodnight Marlene 

Av it chiteads

• Haha 6

14 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

"I am paying £20 quid each week to be pissed off, I can order a kebab for £2.99 from stapleton road if i want to be pissed off and will cost me far less."

Can you imagine what's in the kebabs? Don't even think about it.

Well, I'm guessing animal welfare didn't make up much of the cost.

45 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Lies, lies and more lies. Who do the blue few believe?

https://bristolroverssc.co.uk/supporters-club-publicstatement/

I heard the radio interview and the bloke they interviewed said nothing, other than 'can't say anything, the supporters club have gone legal'. No mention of wrong doing or financial iffyness.

Still, makes for fun reading.

17 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

"I am paying £20 quid each week to be pissed off, I can order a kebab for £2.99 from stapleton road if i want to be pissed off and will cost me far less."

Can you imagine what's in the kebabs? Don't even think about it.

I would imagine the “kebab” is a euphemism.......ya know what I mean :shifty:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, myol'man said:

Lies, lies and more lies. Who do the blue few believe?

https://bristolroverssc.co.uk/supporters-club-publicstatement/

Those knuckle dragging idiots need to take not of what’s happening with masters,

it is an attempt from wael and Staines to silence the truth from coming out but those thick idiots are too stupid to realise what’s happening,

when the ground has gone from under them and they are playing Paulton only then will the realise that wael doesn’t have the clubs best interests at heart

• Like 3

You otibists like a riddle so here is one  which must be solved by March 31st.

Caroline Lucas and her party appear to be popular, especially with the young, but never seem to make any headway in creating a power base. Is this because our rulers, here and worldwide, have successfully outmaneuvered them by using front organisations to implement a "bread and circuses" strategy ?  If so, it may explain why her royal exoticness might be planning to buy our tented sideshow and keep the performances going while a verdant new big top is constructed in South Gloucestershire.

But for Rovers, if this grand scheme falls through, the rare breed chickens will truly be coming home to roost. 

2 hours ago, Monkeh said:

Those knuckle dragging idiots need to take not of what’s happening with masters,

it is an attempt from wael and Staines to silence the truth from coming out but those thick idiots are too stupid to realise what’s happening,

when the ground has gone from under them and they are playing Paulton only then will the realise that wael doesn’t have the clubs best interests at heart

I don’t want ‘em coming here!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Robin 1

12 hours ago, Monkeh said:

Yet they’ll still be telling everyone that it’s the best thing to ever happen to them just like they did the last time they were relegated out of the FL :blink:

• Like 1

• Admin
10 hours ago, bert tann said:

You otibists like a riddle so here is one  which must be solved by March 31st.

Caroline Lucas and her party appear to be popular, especially with the young, but never seem to make any headway in creating a power base. Is this because our rulers, here and worldwide, have successfully outmaneuvered them by using front organisations to implement a "bread and circuses" strategy ?  If so, it may explain why her royal exoticness might be planning to buy our tented sideshow and keep the performances going while a verdant new big top is constructed in South Gloucestershire.

But for Rovers, if this grand scheme falls through, the rare breed chickens will truly be coming home to roost. 

I'm confused 

What has Caroline Lucas got to do with Rovers? 

• Like 1