wallywalters Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

Next Level in 33 posts
14 minutes ago via mobile  
Post Options

Post by wallywalters on 14 minutes ago

Fu**ing mark little. Having an absolute shocker

I'm half watching this and it's bloody garbage. In fairness, the pitch is awful. There are very few 2 pass moves let alone more. Some methane snorter just hit the post in front of their massed rank of 'faithful and true', well those that could be arsed. After watching this, I understand why they don't bother, both sides are awfully poor. 

10 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I'm half watching this and it's bloody garbage. In fairness, the pitch is awful. There are very few 2 pass moves let alone more. Some methane snorter just hit the post in front of their massed rank of 'faithful and true', well those that could be arsed. After watching this, I understand why they don't bother, both sides are awfully poor. 

For a minute I thought you were watching a repeat of City v Birmingham. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Gas at Tranmere tonight!

Whats that 130-150 tops?

Yet they take the piss we’ve only sold 1200 for Leeds on Saturday 

5D3B20F0-8D16-4D52-AD7E-7FC6EEF03575.png

Meanwhile,  Argyle apparently took 1000 to Salford and made up half the attendance tonight.

That is away support - not like that tinpot little outfit.

6 hours ago, Galway Red said:

I love the excuses their manager is coming out with for their losses. bad pitches, refs not being strong enough, time wasting from the opposition, obvious penalties not being given, he sounds desperate, no excuse tonight against a very poor Tranmere side that hasn't scored for 5 games 

I clicked onto their game after watching another game earlier. There was only a few mins left and the ball went out for a throw in for the sags, and commentator said "here's another chance for them to time waste again". Time wasting against Tranmere, a team that cannot score or win themselves and the Sags are playing for a 0-0 when they haven't won themselves in 13 games!!!

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

Meanwhile,  Argyle apparently took 1000 to Salford and made up half the attendance tonight.

That is away support - not like that tinpot little outfit.

Plymouth Argyle has awesome away support given their geographical location - never mind the gas, they put us to shame too - proper supporters who travel in huge numbers ... distance doesn’t seem to bother them ... #GreenArmy ...

• Like 5