IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

When reality hits home.

Screenshot_20200214-081510_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8c768c743a04f37bf7ed134a634ffd65.jpg

Such a funny thread. Some are so convinced the prices will drive our fans away. They don't understand that what you pay for is what you get. 

Rover's best days are most likely behind them. 

Edited by Sturny
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Such a funny thread. Some are so convinced the prices will drive our fans away. They don't understand that what you pay for is what you get

£42 was mentioned. Failed to mention that, thats the most expensive seat on a match day.

For my season tickets, for me and my 4 kids... works out at £28 a game. Great value

7 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Such a funny thread. Some are so convinced the prices will drive our fans away. They don't understand that what you pay for is what you get. 

They’ve had ‘best’ days,I must of blinked and missed them.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Riaz said:

£42 was mentioned. Failed to mention that, thats the most expensive seat on a match day.

For my season tickets, for me and my 4 kids... works out at £28 a game. Great value

I had a look for the West Brom game and I think the most expensive ticket is middle lower Lansdown non member price, £36 

19 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

I also used to told off for wiping my nose in my sleeve,I was a true street urchin me.

What!?!

Are you saying I've got to carry a pack of tissues around with me now I'm a grown up?

Maybe I'll just carry a reusable, snot filled hanky stuffed up my sleeve, like my Granny!!

Edited by Pheasant plucker
Punctuation
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pheasant plucker said:

What!?!

Are you saying I've got to carry a pack of tissues around with me now I'm a grown up?

Maybe I'll just carry a reusable, snot filled hanky stuffed up my sleeve, like my Granny!!

Either that or just lick your top lip

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, finbarr_in_z said:

I wonder if any :gasmask: are livid at this? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-51490721

Ashton Gate chairman Martin Griffiths said they wanted to create a "sporting quarter" where the city's football, rugby and basketball teams all play.

The only quarter(s) at Ashton Gate eh? 

If you added up all the quarters in Bristol it must come to about 6 1/2

3 hours ago, finbarr_in_z said:

I wonder if any :gasmask: are livid at this? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-51490721

Ashton Gate chairman Martin Griffiths said they wanted to create a "sporting quarter" where the city's football, rugby and basketball teams all play.

The only quarter(s) at Ashton Gate eh? 

LJ said in one of the post Derby pressers about wanting all of Bristol to get behind what we're doing...........well, three quarters of it ,anyhow.......................made me chuckle !

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, slartibartfast said:

LJ said in one of the post Derby pressers about wanting all of Bristol to get behind what we're doing...........well, three quarters of it ,anyhow.......................made me chuckle !

Made me chuckle too,and probably about right as well.

12 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Yes, I heard that too. A very positive 'Johnsonism'. 

Fair play to him for that one. 

• Like 4

Quaffing an agreeable Chilean Merlot and wondering how the countdown to The Fruit Market Stadium’s completion is going?! As Wael the messiah pronounced a while back, it will be ready in two years, so what’s that now? 18 months until the gas first play there? I’ve probably got that incorrect so please feel free to update the timeline - anyone seen a JCB on site yet? Because the billionaire Wael would never mislead the blue few would he?! ????

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Quaffing an agreeable Chilean Merlot and wondering how the countdown to The Fruit Market Stadium’s completion is going?! As Wael the messiah pronounced a while back, it will be ready in two years, so what’s that now? 18 months until the gas first play there? I’ve probably got that incorrect so please feel free to update the timeline - anyone seen a JCB on site yet? Because the billionaire Wael would never mislead the blue few would he?! ????

I think they were due to break ground a week or two ago but their contractors got called away after the road collapsed in the Cumberland Basin.

That should give him an excuse for another couple of years at least of doing **** all!

• Like 2