IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

10 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Shame she bats for t'other side !

Recall meeting her at the opening of a recording studio at the height of her music career and around the time she was all over the tabloids for her 'relationship' with that Aussie fraudster. Nothing like I'd imagined her to be (especially the sapphic beau on her arm,) but one exceptionally pleasant celeb who fully appreciated that all publicity is good publicity...... 

• Like 1

It's incredible that "page 3" existed really, a totally different time. There must be some pictures of Sam Fox out there, that are illegal to look at these days. I remember the S*n running a countdown to her birthday with increasingly revealing photographs until finally showing her topless at 16!  

33 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I used to like Nina Carter. I could never work out how Rick Wakeman managed to snag her, punching well above his weight there!

Donna Ewing, wow!

Anyway, went past the rugby ground today. Just to remind the cuckoo's, it still states : "Bristol Rugby, The Memorial Ground". It's not the Memorial Stadium.

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Donna Ewing, wow!

Anyway, went past the rugby ground today. Just to remind the cuckoo's, it still states : "Bristol Rugby, The Memorial Ground". It's not the Memorial Stadium.

Sorry wait.... this thread has been slightly side tracked.

It still states Bristol Rugby? Sheesh, still hanging on to the fact they stole it then?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

That's a thing of beauty, I've always fancied a dome type stadium. 

Miah, I’ve yet to see dome type stadium in the shape of a bellend,isn’t it amazing what they can do with modern building materials.

When you're hoping that the rainforest campaigners turn from green to royal blue
And your finances fail but the Al Qadi’s say they won't pull you through
Don't put on any airs when you are down and out on Filton Avenue
Because those hijabed women they can really make a mess outta you

(With apologies to Mr Bob Dylan)

• Like 2