IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Somebody on Gaschat is not a happy bunny;

“Never been a happy clapper,nor one of the boo boys but today was the first time in my 25 -30 years of supporting the gas that I left a game early (in the 70th min mark after the goal)...and Im 38 years old.

I was stood there in the blackthrone in a truely sh** stadium,going to the toilet while standing in overflowing piss from the toilets watching awlful,noooooo ******* shocking football.

We are heading back to the national league.The progress DC gave our club after 2014 for 2/3 years has been lost and we are a complete mess again.No wonder GC walked!!!!

We are safe this year,but we will 100% finish rock bottom of L1 in May 2021.

Before anyone calls me un loyal etc..get a grip.My uncle played for us in the 1960s,Ive been a fan for nearly 30 years.Spent £1,000's on watching us both home and away through the years, another £40 today... but now this club is taking the piss!!

It will be a long time before Im back supporting blindly with just pure hope until we make proper changes.“

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

“Never been a happy clapper,nor one of the boo boys but today was the first time in my 25 -30 years of supporting the gas that I left a game early (in the 70th min mark after the goal)...and Im 38 years old.

I was stood there in the blackthrone in a truely sh** stadium,going to the toilet while standing in overflowing piss from the toilets watching awlful,noooooo ******* shocking football.

We are heading back to the national league.The progress DC gave our club after 2014 for 2/3 years has been lost and we are a complete mess again.No wonder GC walked!!!!

Before anyone calls me un loyal etc..get a grip.My uncle played for us in the 1960s,Ive been a fan for nearly 30 years.Spent £1,000's on watching us both home and away through the years, another £40 today... but now this club is taking the piss!!

It will be a long time before Im back supporting blindly with just pure hope until we make proper changes.“

Standing in piss taking the piss what a total piss take

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Surely it can't be that much to watch them?  He's having the piss taken well and truly.  Hasn't he heard about the 'ticket through the fence' scam?

1 hour ago, BanburyRed said:

Surely it can't be that much to watch them?  He's having the piss taken well and truly.  Hasn't he heard about the 'ticket through the fence' scam?

I’m pretty sure that that figure is including him taking into account a fake Fanta and packet of out of date crisps. 
Probably a pint whilst watching babe station as well. 

Edited by Bar BS3

1 minute ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Good to see the greatest, most loyal fans on the Planet getting right behind their manager on Slagchat. 

Hypocrites. 

Under 7k again.

L1 club L2 support.

League 2 support ! 
They’re the bestest supporters in the world . I’ll tell you something. If they played in the streets they’d watch them from the pavements and no mistake, it’s what they do. I know this because I’ve got gas mates and they told me . They’re not liars you know 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, pongo88 said:

"I was stood there in the blackthrone" 

Proper gas speak that.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

The radio said police estimates were 20k & organiser estimates nearly 30k

With all the road closures (yes, I’m aware it was supposed to disrupt, to gain exposure) and police recourses - it could have just be held in Ashton Gate, with her speaking from the pitch (if they bought their own PA system!) 

If it had been at the Mem, the car park would have never been so full. Even on open air cinema day..! 

AG probably wouldn't have been appropriate, given its owner pops to the shops in his helicopter. 

• Haha 2

Will the gas be hosting PSG, Monaco, Marseille & Bordeaux etc in future?

To combat the spread of coronavirus, the French have decided to have a maximum of just 5,000 attending any gatherings or sporting events.

Given the declining attendances at the Mem, Rovers will be the first to adopt this measure.

6 minutes ago, 22A said:

Will the gas be hosting PSG, Monaco, Marseille & Bordeaux etc in future?

To combat the spread of coronavirus, the French have decided to have a maximum of just 5,000 attending any gatherings or sporting events.

Given the declining attendances at the Mem, Rovers will be the first to adopt this measure.

It would at least fulfil their oft-repeated claim that they would sell out every week.

2 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It would at least fulfil their oft-repeated claim that they would sell out every week.

Yesterday’s attendance of 6934 included 396 Shrews (and Sh’eds obvs) meaning that 6538 tickets were sold to home supporters (including those season ticket holders who stayed away).

if a 5k limit were to be put on football crowds their car park would be filled to bursting (even more than usual). They’d need to build bigger pavements. 

16 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Yesterday’s attendance of 6934 included 396 Shrews (and Sh’eds obvs) meaning that 6538 tickets were sold to home supporters (including those season ticket holders who stayed away).

if a 5k limit were to be put on football crowds their car park would be filled to bursting (even more than usual). They’d need to build bigger pavements. 

not sure but I don't think they include season tickets not used .