IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

A genuinely strong shout for the worst manager in England at the moment.  Truly fitting for the shithouse club he's at.

Luckily for the Sags they've had teams with points deductions and Bury (tik tok Sagheads) or they would be nailed on for relegation.

Can the fake sheik even afford to sack him? I have a lovely feeling this shit show will rumble on for a while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It gets better - it seems Southend had 7 (seven!) academy players in their side!

Quote from sagchat:

`We`ve just lost 3-1 to the worst team in the league`s youth side`

Further confirmation, if needed, that “we’re comin for yew, ******* SHITHEADS”

Yep, yet another year of Sagheads going off in their pants around November assuring us that ‘the gap’ is closing, can’t wait to take 6 points off us next season etc.

20 years this year, isn’t it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Further confirmation, if needed, that “we’re comin for yew, ******* SHITHEADS”

Yep, yet another year of Sagheads going off in their pants around November assuring us that ‘the gap’ is closing, can’t wait to take 6 points off us next season etc.

20 years this year, isn’t it?

Obviously been to the Swindon Town School of Premature Celebrating....

7 hours ago, myol'man said:

At last, a sensible gas head;

Whether they make the play-offs or not, City are so far in front of us on and off the pitch it’s embarrassing. I’m surprised anyone would want to mention them on here at all.

Sounds a decent sort...

Put him on the 24 bus & send him across..?

3 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Gotta love them. Unbelievable suggestions. 

86709213-322A-461B-B0D5-96A0AA3B160F.jpeg

That would be Bob Warnock who runs the fruit and vegetable stall down the market or Trevor Pulis the retired school caretaker who's favourite players growing up were Alfie Biggs and Harry Bamford. That's about all they could afford.

In reality Tony Pulis has successfully  managed big clubs in the Premier League on big contracts. To get his type of results many "Tilsons" needs to be spent to get the required results.

Neil Warnock has had more promotions (I believe) than any other manager. To get an inpact, he also looks to spend wherever possible and get in tried and trusted players that fit his football philosophy. 

Why on earth would either of these highly experienced managers want to manage the sags?

I'm surprised this sag didn't suggest Chris Hughton, he's out of a job.

Typical sags, delusional.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, harvey54 said:

I hate to say this as I loathe the bloke but why didn't they go for Hollowhead? He seems to be doing OK at grimsby. 

Or did he knock them back.... ?

I am sure I heard him claim they never approached him despite him making himself available?

7 hours ago, Swede said:

That would be Bob Warnock who runs the fruit and vegetable stall down the market or Trevor Pulis the retired school caretaker who's favourite players growing up were Alfie Biggs and Harry Bamford. That's about all they could afford.

In reality Tony Pulis has successfully  managed big clubs in the Premier League on big contracts. To get his type of results many "Tilsons" needs to be spent to get the required results.

Neil Warnock has had more promotions (I believe) than any other manager. To get an inpact, he also looks to spend wherever possible and get in tried and trusted players that fit his football philosophy. 

Why on earth would either of these highly experienced managers want to manage the sags?

I'm surprised this sag didn't suggest Chris Hughton, he's out of a job.

Typical sags, delusional.

You are completely forgetting though that they are loved by everyone within the football industry, I would imagine Warnock or Pulis would actually want to go there free as they are that well liked and popular.....

17 hours ago, wood_red said:

Their next 3 games are Sunderland, Ipswich and Peterboro as well....

Unfortunately, and unbelievably, Ipswich seem to be in even worse form than the Saggies.  They have just lost 4 on the bounce, and 7 of their last 9.  Now down to 10th and 7 points off the play-offs.  Good job they got rid of Mick McCarthy ....

1 hour ago, red panda said:

Unfortunately, and unbelievably, Ipswich seem to be in even worse form than the Saggies.  They have just lost 4 on the bounce, and 7 of their last 9.  Now down to 10th and 7 points off the play-offs.  Good job they got rid of Mick McCarthy ....

I wonder if Cole Skuse is still “7/10 every week”?

1 hour ago, red panda said:

Southend lost 8 on the bounce until yesterday so nothing to worry about.

Never mind coming for us; Rovers; THEY are coming for YOU.

Swindon & Plymouth are in the auto promotion slots whilst Cheltenham & Exeter are in the play off zone. Two possibly three localish derbies next season.