IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 08/03/2020 at 16:16, harvey54 said:

Wages? 

Any Holloway demand will seem mightily insignificant if Garner takes them down. He is doing a mighty fine job of it thus far.

On 08/03/2020 at 18:05, red panda said:

Unfortunately, and unbelievably, Ipswich seem to be in even worse form than the Saggies.  They have just lost 4 on the bounce, and 7 of their last 9.  Now down to 10th and 7 points off the play-offs.  Good job they got rid of Mick McCarthy ....

But they said they wanted to 'kick on' remember? A football brain like yours should remember such a detail.

5 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Heard a really strange tale from a reliable source yesterday about Wally.  Allegedly he was caught with his trousers down with someone other than his wife, earlier this year. The family took a very dim view of this apparently and a huge falling out followed. Just passing on yet another little snippet. 

No new manager coming in soon then. He will have to clean those toilets much faster in order to take in training and be in the tented dug out for match days not to mention running back to the kitchen to serve the half time refreshments and get the washing on before bed time.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Any Holloway demand will seem mightily insignificant if Garner takes them down. He is doing a mighty fine job of it thus far.

But they said they wanted to 'kick on' remember? A football brain like yours should remember such a detail.

No new manager coming in soon then. He will have to clean those toilets much faster in order to take in training and be in the tented dug out for match days not to mention running back to the kitchen to serve the half time refreshments and get the washing on before bed time.

That certainly won't be happening this year, so I guess the hope for Wally is that he himself will be rid of the club before it gets to that level.

36 minutes ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

"Bee Gee", love it, well played Sir. 

I wonder what's on his playlist? 

Tomorrow, Tomorrow (I might get a win) 

Staying Alive (Until Bankruptcy Arrives) 

Closer than Close (to Relegation) 

And the lights all went out,at BS7.

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

"Bee Gee", love it, well played Sir. 

I wonder what's on his playlist? 

Tomorrow, Tomorrow (I might get a win) 

Staying Alive (Until Bankruptcy Arrives) 

Closer than Close (to Relegation) 

Just heard his post match comments...

He's just Jive Talkin'.....but it's only Words

18 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

That certainly won't be happening this year, so I guess the hope for Wally is that he himself will be rid of the club before it gets to that level.

It could be close.

Last 15 league games;

Won 1, Drawn 5, lost 9

For 7 against 24

Carry that on till the end of the season and they could be in bigger trouble than they undoubtedly are now.

3 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

It could be close.

Last 15 league games;

Won 1, Drawn 5, lost 9

For 7 against 24

Carry that on till the end of the season and they could be in bigger trouble than they undoubtedly are now.

13 points and a 12 goal swing would be one hell of a turnaround....and that's assuming that everyone between the slags and Tranmere also fails to pick up any points.  Coughlan did enough before he left to ensure they won't go down.  Garner has done enough since he joined to ensure they won't go up either!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

It could be close.

Last 15 league games;

Won 1, Drawn 5, lost 9

For 7 against 24

Brings back great memories of them not being in the relegations places until that Colin Daniel golden moment.

I couldn't stop crying......with laughter.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

It could be close.

Last 15 league games;

Won 1, Drawn 5, lost 9

For 7 against 24

That is truly shocking form. What is more shocking perhaps is that two clubs are worse than that. How can any manager get so much so wrong so consistently? Mind boggling really. You would think it would be easier to actually win a few just by the law of averages.

Edited by havanatopia

6 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

13 points and a 12 goal swing would be one hell of a turnaround....and that's assuming that everyone between the slags and Tranmere also fails to pick up any points.  Coughlan did enough before he left to ensure they won't go down.  Garner has done enough since he joined to ensure they won't go up either!

Two games ago it was 19 points between them.

Tranmere have won their last two games, both away from home -  if they win the next two, and the Pikeys lose, thats 7 points with a game in hand for Tranmere.

Hopefully, Tranmere and others around them find a bit of form.

6 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Two games ago it was 19 points between them.

Tranmere have won their last two games, both away from home -  if they win the next two, and the Pikeys lose, thats 7 points with a game in hand for Tranmere.

Hopefully, Tranmere and others around them find a bit of form.

Don't get me wrong - I would loooooove for it to happen.....  I just can't realistically see it!

10 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Don't get me wrong - I would loooooove for it to happen.....  I just can't realistically see it!

I think we all said that when they dropped into the Conference :laughcont:

Yep, its unlikely.........

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Heard a really strange tale from a reliable source yesterday about Wally.  Allegedly he was caught with his trousers down with someone other than his wife, earlier this year. The family took a very dim view of this apparently and a huge falling out followed. Just passing on yet another little snippet. 

The question is, was it a one or two humped camel he was caught with?

1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

That is truly shocking form. What is more shocking perhaps is that two clubs are worse than that. How can any manager get so much so wrong so consistently? Mind boggling really. You would think it would be easier to actually win a few just by the law of averages.

What is more amusing is that they just got dicked by one of those clubs who’s squad was full of their academy players.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Shall we set up a Just Giving page ?

Absolutely!!

I’ll kindly donate Fk All.

5 hours ago, myol'man said:

My reliable inside source tells me that the great JCH is a bad apple. 

Don’t doubt this for 1min just from the few bits I have seen of him even before his S*g days he comes across as billy big bollox who just stands around watching whilst the rest of his teammates warm up. Gangsta wannabe.

4 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Their entire fan base have been ****** by wally 

A few on here called it the moment Wally took over by saying something was abit dodgy about it all and wasn’t all it was made out to be etc, a quick google search at the time proved the Al Qadi’s were nowhere near billionaire status, yet we were all jealous Ted’s cos they were the 6th richest club in the land and they were coming for us.

We’re still waiting you morons......

Yet Unbelievably a large amount of them are still happy with them at the helm ? all I can say to that is you deserve the shitty little club you’ve got.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Absolutely!!

I’ll kindly donate Fk All.

Don’t doubt this for 1min just from the few bits I have seen of him even before his S*g days he comes across as billy big bollox who just stands around watching whilst the rest of his teammates warm up. Gangsta wannabe.

A few on here called it the moment Wally took over by saying something was abit dodgy about it all and wasn’t all it was made out to be etc, a quick google search at the time proved the Al Qadi’s were nowhere near billionaire status, yet we were all jealous Ted’s cos they were the 6th richest club in the land and they were coming for us.

We’re still waiting you morons......

Yet Unbelievably a large amount of them are still happy with them at the helm ? all I can say to that is you deserve the shitty little club you’ve got.

I’m sorry BCFC11,but that’s total b*******,they were the 6th richest club in the world?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

They must still be the 6th richest club in the world then...

They haven't spent anything.

Blew their entire budget on that canopy over the supporters club entrance.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Would be hilarious if he takes them down, then we organise an open topped bus parade through Kingswood and swamp the high street with red and white.

Not too sure I’d attend that tbh, next time your in the area drive along the High St and take a look at the state of the creatures it contains. Scary shit.

• Haha 1

Latest on their season ticket renewal poll. Their 6k gates may drop a lot lower next year by look of it.  Certainly too low to qualify as a public gathering ?

Are you renewing/buying?

Non-holder: Will buy 3 votes
Holder: Have renewed 0 votes
Holder: Will renew 52 votes
Holder: Won't renew 44 votes
Daddy 2 votes
Chips 14 votes