IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 23/03/2020 at 05:01, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Peacock had to come off injured in the Christmas 2000 derby match at Ashton Gate. If that’s the game we’re thinking of then it would’ve been one of these assorted Chavs, thugs and wrong uns...

C9C3B711-4A05-43F2-B615-709432D0D7D8.jpeg

Thanks, it was Jones.

On 23/03/2020 at 05:01, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Peacock had to come off injured in the Christmas 2000 derby match at Ashton Gate. If that’s the game we’re thinking of then it would’ve been one of these assorted Chavs, thugs and wrong uns...

C9C3B711-4A05-43F2-B615-709432D0D7D8.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Rich said:

Thanks, it was Jones.

Twas Pethick...

peacock.png

48 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Saw Rovers trending and thought they’d gone bust. Disappointed to see it was just this

33 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

There won`t be any entries as no-one will believe that it`s actually a league ground.

Come off it Lanterne R, the Rovers are famous around the world. This must be true as their forum keeps stating it. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Twas Pethick...

peacock.png

Sadly not the challenge I was referring to, though it may have also been in this match. I note this tackle was in the 4th minute If I remember correctly the challenge I refer to was later. City were attacking the East End, the ball was played out of defense and there was an aerial challenge between Peacock and a Rovers player (Jones I think). The ball was headed back to the City half (Fairly). Peacock ended up on all fours on the floor, the Gashead then stepped forward and directly onto Peacocks Achilles Tendon, in a cynical act to injure Peacock, he was successful, as peacock went off injured with the Gashead claiming it was accidental. 

7 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Just in case you’re thinking of Vaughan Jones (as mentioned earlier) the ‘Jones’ in that 2000 game wasn’t Vaughan.

Well found!

Thanks but, I'm certain it was a Jones. Which one was this, any idea?

3 hours ago, Rich said:

Thanks but, I'm certain it was a Jones. Which one was this, any idea?

Nope.

Could've been Griff Rhys for all I know?

2 hours ago, RedHienz said:

Is a little. His pen miss vs us helped in them getting relegated as finished 1-1 and they went down 2 points of safety in the end. 

Font of Scott Jones knowledge it seems. 

Ahh, that was him....

What a hero he was ?

3 hours ago, Redsi2 said:

Apparently according to Bristol live they have a £50 million pound player on their books!!!

they may have but he is only two weeks old and had his first shite on their books(accounts) just to cover up the shite they are in.