IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Someone on Gaschat  suggested that there might be someone in the wings waiting to take over. Possible I suppose, discredit Wael and watch as the only asset is put up for sale, and they're the only takers for the club. But, Wael will want to secure his money, which is secured against the rugby ground. He wouldn't be stupid enough to let that go for less than he purchased it for so, it'll end up on the open market, unless, they have something on him that would end up in serious legal proceedings, forcing his hand.

So many possibilities that could happen and questions that can't be answered. Perhaps that's why Hani has distanced himself from the ownership. Still, Wael can't say anything because he's bound by confidentiality and, these things take time. Anyway, he's still got ownership of the housing site known as "The Colony".

5 minutes ago, Rich said:

Someone on Gaschat  suggested that there might be someone in the wings waiting to take over. Possible I suppose, discredit Wael and watch as the only asset is put up for sale, and they're the only takers for the club. But, Wael will want to secure his money, which is secured against the rugby ground. He wouldn't be stupid enough to let that go for less than he purchased it for so, it'll end up on the open market, unless, they have something on him that would end up in serious legal proceedings, forcing his hand.

So many possibilities that could happen and questions that can't be answered. Perhaps that's why Hani has distanced himself from the ownership. Still, Wael can't say anything because he's bound by confidentiality and, these things take time. Anyway, he's still got ownership of the housing site known as "The Colony".

Why do you say that?

He's that one that has given the one year funding assurance to allow the auditors to sign it off as a going concern.  I don't think he was ever on the Board; his involvement is with Dwane Sports who put up the finance.

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well this one seems appropriate to this situation only ....(lest we forget eh Darrell?)

Hahahahaha, what a **** he was!

12 minutes ago, Rich said:

Someone on Gaschat  suggested that there might be someone in the wings waiting to take over.

Unlike them to suggest such a thing....

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Why do you say that?

He's that one that has given the one year funding assurance to allow the auditors to sign it off as a going concern.  I don't think he was ever on the Board; his involvement is with Dwane Sports who put up the finance.

Intention to fund for another year, which ends before the season ends, I think, which is different than an assurance. He has resigned as a director of one of the controlling companies, as such, isn't that distancing himself? Anyway, I'm only surmising, to stir the pot a little, jumped on that a bit quick didn't we? I have no real knowledge of the current affair as it's very grey. Your understanding of the business situation is greater than mine, I'm just enjoying the turmoil.

58 minutes ago, Rich said:

Intention to fund for another year, which ends before the season ends, I think, which is different than an assurance. He has resigned as a director of one of the controlling companies, as such, isn't that distancing himself? Anyway, I'm only surmising, to stir the pot a little, jumped on that a bit quick didn't we? I have no real knowledge of the current affair as it's very grey. Your understanding of the business situation is greater than mine, I'm just enjoying the turmoil.

I'm all for ripping the piss out of them if it's correct; don't want OTIB or anybody posting on it being sued. 

The commitment to fund runs one year from the signing of the accounts so to 20 Feb 2021.  Hani has given that, presumably on the basis of his controlling Dwane Sports.  Though we don't know the ownership of Dwane Sports.

The only distancing is that Hani has stepped down as director of Dwane Devlopments UK (DDU) and Wael has been appointed.

We have surmised that DDU is the vehicle to develop the training ground site but as it stands this is a dormant company, doesn't own the training ground, and has filed accounts upon that basis.

Edited by Eddie Hitler

7 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I'm all for ripping the piss out of them if it's correct; don't want OTIB being sued.  Remember the Oystons?

The commitment to fund runs one year from the signing of the accounts so to 20 Feb 2021.  Hani has given that, presumably on the basis of his controlling Dwane Sports.  Though we don't kneo the ownership of Dwane Sports.

The only distancing is that Hani has stepped down as director of Dwane Devlopments UK (DDU) and Wael has been appointed.

We have surmised that DDU is the vehicle to develop the training ground site but as it stands this is a dormant company, doesn't own the training ground, and has filed accounts upon that basis.

Didn't Hani say he 'confirmed' funding last year while lovely Wael 'intends to' this year?

2 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Didn't Hani say he 'confirmed' funding last year while lovely Wael 'intends to' this year?

I don't remember that but it's stated in Note1 to this year's accounts that Hani is guaranteeing the funding as he did last year.

I did a screen shot of it a few pages ago but it's there on Companies House if you want to see it in the original.

It's guaranteed by Hani until 20 Feb 2021.  After then who knows?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I don't remember that but it's stated in Note1 to this year's accounts that Hani is guaranteeing the funding as he did last year.

I did a screen shot of it a few pages ago but it's there on Companies House if you want to see it in the original.

It's guaranteed by Hani until 20 Feb 2021.  After then who knows?

Thanks Eddie ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Make sure you socially isolate when you`re there. The place is highly contaminated.

On that subject,  noticed today that the Cross Hands is closed and borded up. (Sorry if this has been mentioned already... I don't get out much lately). 

I was shocked at this post (because it wasn't aimed at Henbury)!!

The problem for you (not for any of us thankfully) is that you're so thick as pig sh** you can't lie in a straight line.

Because you've got nothing going upstairs apart from your deluded Walter Mitty fantasies you can't remember the made up crap you've posted on here. Which really makes life simple for us because (again probably because you are cerebrally low functioning) you haven't realised that this is the internet and we can just look back at all the deluded bollocks you've written over the years which contradicts the other deluded bollocks you've written. How have you not figured out yet how you've destroyed your own credibility several times over? Oh yes ... because you have the cognitive capacity of a gastropod.

All this recent stuff actually makes for pretty sad reading - the roverzzzz seem to be teetering towards oblivion in the same way the most drunk girl on a hen night does in six inch heels ... and to think they have constantly taunted us about what would happen to us when Lansdown “gets bored and pulls his money out” - oh, well, they might just be realising that their doomsday scenario for us just ain’t gonna happen....but theirs?

Well, that must seem just a little bit real right now - they thought they had a billionaire new owner = no, they thought they were the sixth richest club in England overnight = no, they were mouthing ‘unlucky da shit’ on social media platforms = no, they thought they were getting a new training ground = no, they told us they had outgrown the Mem and were getting a new stadium = no - so all their hopes have crashed on the rocks of dreams - and they are right back where they started, a tinpot little club that will never go anywhere in the world of football ... oh well, **** ‘em ....?

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 4
  • Flames 2

48 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

All this recent stuff actually makes for pretty sad reading - the roverzzzz seem to be teetering towards oblivion in the same way the most drunk girl on a hen night does in six inch heels ... and to think they have constantly taunted us about what would happen to us when Lansdown “gets bored and pulls his money out” - oh, well, they might just be realising that their doomsday scenario for us just ain’t gonna happen....but theirs?

Well, that must seem just a little bit real right now - they thought they had a billionaire new owner = no, they thought they were the sixth richest club in England overnight = no, they were mouthing ‘unlucky da shit’ on social media platforms = no, they thought they were getting a new training ground = no, they told us they had outgrown the Mem and were getting a new stadium = no - so all their hopes have crashed on the rocks of dreams - and they are right back where they started, a tinpot little club that will never go anywhere in the world of football ... oh well, **** ‘em ....?

They also announced Premiership in 4 years when Wally took over. 

• Like 1