IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

and to think they have constantly taunted us about what would happen to us when Lansdown “gets bored and pulls his money out” 

...and this is why, as I mentioned a couple of pages ago, I have little sympathy with their situation (not that I think that they’re that close to the edge). I appreciate that not EVERY Gashead wants us to go out of business and fold but it does seem that the majority would love nothing more than for City to disappear for good.

So to every Gashead who has called us ‘82ers’, every Gashead who has bored other clubs fans about our financial troubles 40 years ago, every Gashead who has said how they can’t wait for SL to go and leave us in the shit.....

**** YOU!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 4

7 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:
The board have accumulated so much debt that insolvency on our current trajectory is a certainty. The SC and the PC can see this and try to do something whilst we have people like you cheering from the sidelines as WAQi sets course for oblivion. You have more in common with shitheads yet call yourself a Rovers fan! Who needs enemies when we have fans like you.

Hahahaha you delusional ****. 

FWIW it's not a fact. As long as WAQ continues to put his families money in to the club we survive. As it stands, the moment that ends, so does this football club. 

P.S.
If you want to get out from behind that keyboard and say that to my face, you're welcome to drop me a PM and arrange a meet up. 

Thick, violent and a shithead then.

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

The person doing the threatening is actually a MODERATOR - Roverdrive. 

You couldn't make it up - moderators offering to fight posters.

Only The Roverzzzzzsss eh ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

Feeling The Blues
Fans' Favourite

Feeling The Blues Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 255 posts
7 hours ago  
Post Options

Post by Feeling The Blues on 7 hours ago

RoverDrive Avatar
Feeling The Blues Avatar
Thick, violent and a shithead then.

Where have a threatened violence?

I just wanted to offer an opportunity to come out from behind that keyboard you pathetic little ****.

You're everything that's wrong with the Internet today. Coming on here thinking you can say whatever you like whilst hiding behind your keyboard.

You are an utterly pathetic individual.

Look in the mirror ********, you’ll find what you’re looking for.

Hugo the Elder
Gas

Hugo the Elder Avatar

Posting Level

6 hours ago via mobile Gassy, GasHeadBlues, and 2 more like this
Post Options

Post by Hugo the Elder on 6 hours ago

LJG Avatar
6 hours ago LJG said:
gasincider Avatar
If this thread wasn't so serious this comment would be laughable. KM was removed with no reason given. Malicious prosecution?

But on a more serious note, I hope to god nothing criminal has gone on, and I would like to think nothing has. If it's to do with the inept way the club is being run well that's something else. 

I ******* hate you as a poster. You and your fantasist SC mates. I hate your continually poisonous bullshit on here and anywhere you can spread it.

Why don't you all **** off and club together to buy Larkhall FC so you can live out your Walter Mitty dreams of being football club owners and leave BRFC alone you deluded, self promoting, circle-w**king, dinosaurs.

Dont sugar coat it. Say what's on your mind.
  • Haha 6

gashead1981

gashead1981 Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 1952 posts
5 hours ago via mobile  
Post Options

Post by gashead1981 on 5 hours ago

gasincider Avatar
dragonfly Avatar
The alleged non delivery of Supporters share certificates/Receipts would be a serious issue which may be Fraudulent.

Nice to see someone is paying attention. It could well be it. 

By the way moderators,  I do think that any moderator calling a contributor a **** should at least be made to give up his moderating role.

If it was factually incorrect I might well be inclined to do something about it Brian.

RD has tonight come off being a mod. See that was his last hurrah. And what a way to go.

Feel free to hit the complain button to see if another mod will assist you.

RoverDrive

RoverDrive Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 1483 posts
14 hours ago  
Post Options

Post by RoverDrive on 14 hours ago

GI is a knob.

Big Jock
Club Legend

Big Jock Avatar

Awards
Moaner-Lisa.png
Posting Level

Next Level in 492 posts
12 hours ago philbemmygas, gregsgas, and 2 more like this
Post Options

Post by Big Jock on 12 hours ago

At a time when normal folk (you know us peasants) don't know if they are gonna lose loved ones, whether theys will have a job in th near future, when some folk are literally worried sick about what lies ahead....

.....th so called important people at our football club, supporters club, presidents club, ITKer's et al - you know th same ones who have been silent for months an months not giving a fucck about letting us know anything all decide ta communicate with th supporters, and on top of that actually tell us fucck all as per usual....

.... your timing says more about you than yer words .........

1111.jpg

jungleboogie
Reserve Team

jungleboogie Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 264 posts
12 hours ago  
Post Options

Post by jungleboogie on 12 hours ago

gasincider Avatar
jungleboogie Avatar
Gasincider, can I ask why you continue to spout your 'ITK' nonsense on social media platforms, yet when you're asked to back it up, and go on Gascast to let everyone know what you are allegedly privy to, you run for the hills, and chicken out? Bit like here really, someone asks you to back up your claims, but you just disappear for a week or two, and hope that everyone's forgotten by the time you come back.

Your not very bright are you. 

Maybe, but imagine being know as a massive ********.

gasheadbatesy
First Team

gasheadbatesy Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 122 posts
2 hours ago via mobile  
Post Options

Post by gasheadbatesy on 2 hours ago

gasincider Avatar
gasheadbatesy Avatar
You have no credibility, you never back up any of your claims and your claims are more damaging than helpful in uniting a fan base.
You spout so much but say very little.

Do you think ( you must do but won’t fess up) the supporters club are innocent in ALL this?

Ha ha ha. I've no credibility. I don't give a toss about credibility. If you don't like what I post ignore it. Meanwhile back in the real world,nothing I say can damage the club. What our owners are doing can destroy it. 

Think: New Stadium
          Training ground
          £25m debt

No application made to either Bristol CC or South Gloucester Council by the football club for help in identifying a site  to hopefully get permission to build a stadium.

Bristol Live and GT several attempts to get Wael on line for an interview. 

The absolute nonsense spouted by Wael when we were at Blackpool which Put up the value of the Fruit Market site

Solution: Get rid of SH and KM.

As for the last question, what do they need to be innocent of? Drawing attention to the way the club is run? Yes they are guilty. They should have raised it a long time ago. If I have a complaint about the running of the S/c  its that they haven't been as forthright as I would have been. 

Perhaps I should apply for the job.

If you have something to say then say it. Stop being a pleb. A wum, a self indulgent **** about things and ####ing speak up in proper ####ing English. You are as big a problem as the problem.
You want us to go against the owners as much as your twisted mates. You start the protest as you know what it is all about. ‘Engage, ignite,’
Supportters club ain’t supporting.
Why isn’t every supporter being told **** all from the supporters club representative since year ......
Is that acceptable gas inside your own asset?

Start the rovers revolution. Spill it,

PessimistGas

PessimistGas Avatar

yesterday at 7:33am via mobile JeffNZ, kingswood Polak, and 3 more like this
Post Options

Post by PessimistGas on yesterday at 7:33am

At least with no footy on we have this never-ending soap opera to keep us entertained. I'm hooked.

Like an even more sh*t comedy version of Eastenders.

Unpicking this web of intrigue, farce, back stabbing, misdirection, smoke and mirrors, rank incompetence, deluded fantasies and shattered dreams will keep future club historians busy for decades - except there probably won't be a club.

**** sake. ?

Maybe next Thursday we should stand on our doorsteps and give a round of applause to the posters of gaschat. I mean to take the time  when the world is in such a dark place and provide more than half of our fair city with such quality light hearted entertainment to lift the spirits deserves recognition I'd say!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

They are tearing each other to bits over there. Posters are offering others outside, the full works!

Who needs Amazon Prime when you`ve got asschat!

Can you imagine the hilarity if the 15ers had a series like “Sunderland ‘till I Die”?

Just imagine what goes on behind the scenes at that place. ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

Can you imagine the hilarity if the 15ers had a series like “Sunderland ‘till I Die”?

Just imagine what goes on behind the scenes at that place. ?

TBF I wouldn't be surprised if their commercial man is thinking "I wonder if we can make some money here" and pitch it to Wally and some TV execs (in the London office obviously)? He has obviously been told numerous times about the famous quarterzzz, and how every club in the land loves them - he may even be stupid enough to believe the lies......

It really would be comedy gold.

33 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

This can't be real? Must be being staged for our entertainment surely?

It's bloody hilarious regardless ??

Fair play methane snorters.

It's brilliant.

After all their family club nonsense and slating of gurt teds / sheeds as thugs it turns out that most of them could start a fight in a phone box.

Honourable exceptions for @In the Net and @Miah DennehyDennehy.

This is another reason why we won't be merging: the fan base is small but like a Jack Russell it's also nasty.

• Like 2

I think the government could be missing a trick here. 
They should be seeking advice from BRFC. 
They have been setting the standards for what we are all doing now, for a long, long while. 

Staying at home - ✅ 

Social distancing on the terraces - ✅ 

Panic bulk buying stock (which then goes out of date) - ✅ 

Putting complete faith in the words of their leader - ✅ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, In the Net said:

It certainly isn't Brian Seymour Smith. 

Why does moderator Gashead1981 refer to him as Brian or BSS in many posts then?

Not arguing, just asking a question.

G1981 is Waels best mate, so he seems, so he would know surely?

Happy for you to divulge his alter-ego if you know different?

14 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

In their case it would have to be "Da Roverz till I live"

It’d be called “Unlucky Da Shit!” and they’d be crowing about being on TV.

Then there’d only be one episode as they go bust before the first game of the season.

16 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I don't remember that but it's stated in Note1 to this year's accounts that Hani is guaranteeing the funding as he did last year.

I did a screen shot of it a few pages ago but it's there on Companies House if you want to see it in the original.

It's guaranteed by Hani until 20 Feb 2021.  After then who knows?

It isn't guaranteed.

That would be the normal wording but the wording in note 1 is that "Mr. Hani Al Qadi has confirmed his intention to maintain support..."

• Like 1

On the 14th of December the 15ers beat Ipswich 2-1 at Portman Road to move 4th in League 1, two points from second with a game in hand. 

Since then:

Their manager walked out on them for Mansfield in League 2 ?

His replacement managed to win just 2 league games in the next 3 months seeing them fall down the table ?

The club reveal a 24 million pound debt and a 3.4 million pound loss ?

One director resigns and the chairman kicks another off the board leaving Wally to run the club like a dictatorship ?

The supporters club and the supporters implode and start fighting each other accusing Wally of not being fit and proper to run the club and not issuing shares to the supporters club. ?

All of this in the middle of a viral pandemic which may bring some football clubs to their financial knees. 

They truly are the gift that keeps on giving. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

On the 14th of December the 15ers beat Ipswich 2-1 at Portman Road to move 4th in League 1, two points from second with a game in hand. 

Since then:

His replacement managed to win just 2 league games in the next 3 months seeing them fall down the table ?

One director resigns and the chairman kicks another off the board leaving Wally to run the club like a dictatorship ?

The supporters club and the supporters implode and start fighting each other accusing Wally of not being fit and proper to run the club and not issuing shares to the supporters club. ?

All of this in the middle of a viral pandemic which may bring some football clubs to their financial knees. 

It's great isn't it.

16 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I'm all for ripping the piss out of them if it's correct; don't want OTIB or anybody posting on it being sued. 

The commitment to fund runs one year from the signing of the accounts so to 20 Feb 2021.  Hani has given that, presumably on the basis of his controlling Dwane Sports.  Though we don't know the ownership of Dwane Sports.

The only distancing is that Hani has stepped down as director of Dwane Devlopments UK (DDU) and Wael has been appointed.

We have surmised that DDU is the vehicle to develop the training ground site but as it stands this is a dormant company, doesn't own the training ground, and has filed accounts upon that basis.

So are you saying that I've said anything that isn't correct? As it is I've stated that he's distancing himself by standing down in one company, why?  He's only agreed in principle to offer an assurance and then only until next February, not the whole season as far as the football side of it is concerned, a bit worrying to say the least. Don't think I've anything to worry about, as far as being sued is concerned. I am usually quite guarded in my statements. This is pure conjecture and assumptions, no actual claims.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Since then:

Maybe Wael, like Malcolm McClaren before him, is a Situationist and whole thing is actually an ongoing piece of public performance art.

As the Sex Pistols was McClaren's detournement or situationist prank so is Bristol Rovers Wael's prank.

It may be hilarious but it is also perhaps art?

A détournement is a technique developed in the 1950s by the Letterist International,[7][8] and consist in "turning expressions of the capitalist system against itself,"[66] like turning slogans and logos against the advertisers or the political status quo.[67] Détournement was prominently used to set up subversive political pranks, an influential tactic called situationist prank that was reprised by the punk movement in the late 1970s[68] and inspired the culture jamming movement in the late 1980s.[66

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situationist_International

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

So are you saying that I've said anything that isn't correct? As it is I've stated that he's distancing himself by standing down in one company, why?  He's only agreed in principle to offer an assurance and then only until next February, not the whole season as far as the football side of it is concerned, a bit worrying to say the least. Don't think I've anything to worry about, as far as being sued is concerned. I am usually quite guarded in my statements. This is pure conjecture and assumptions, no actual claims.

Fine.

The only thing from which he has stepped down is Deane Developments UK which is a dormant company as it stands.

That is certainly s stepping back rather than a stepping forward but there is no current connection of that company to Rovers bar him and now Wael being its director.

• Like 1