IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 minutes ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

Obviously total Fake News from the Daily Fail.......they've included a photo that states that "THIS GROUND IS A MEMORIAL".  Of course, we all remember when the Pikeys were trying to flog the Mem off they were insistent that it's only the gates that are a memorial to the fallen.  Couldn't have picked a better photo to slot into a national paper myself  ?

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 11.57.23.png

That’s one thing they have never been able to explain, how are the gates a memorial when the clearly states it’s the ground. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

Obviously total Fake News from the Daily Fail.......they've included a photo that states that "THIS GROUND IS A MEMORIAL".  Of course, we all remember when the Pikeys were trying to flog the Mem off they were insistent that it's only the gates that are a memorial to the fallen.  Couldn't have picked a better photo to slot into a national paper myself  ?

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 11.57.23.png

What they've forgot to print at the end of the postponement notice on the gates is 'due to a lack of interest'....

• Haha 3

• Admin
3 hours ago, BS3City said:

I want them gone! Never liked 'em and never will. 

Don't ever forget that they were more than happy to see the end of us back in '82...

I must admit ever since 82 I have been hoping they would fold and disappear, petty, small minded, maybe I don’t care.  My one hope was that it would be their incompetence and shitness that led to their demise, but if it happens to be a virus, then I’ll grudgingly accept that.

• Like 6
  • Flames 2
  • Robin 1

29 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I must admit ever since 82 I have been hoping they would fold and disappear, petty, small minded, maybe I don’t care.  My one hope was that it would be their incompetence and shitness that led to their demise, but if it happens to be a virus, then I’ll grudgingly accept that.

what would ashton Gate look like now if they had stolen our ground back in 82 ?

Was thinking with all the extra time over the summer and their experience with large scale developments, could be a great time for the gas to look at  filling in the corner at the allotment end. Think i have just seen the perfect stand for them,. maybe a little smart but nothing a few plastic chairs couldn't  put right.

Corner stand..jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Oh dear

They just can't help themselves can they. If any of these window lickers could see this clip again I feel sure they would be "prowed" of their responses.

Cringeworthy.

Just like that "unlucky da 5hit" moron in the car with his carer.

Where do they find these "people" 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I know the fella walking past the back of their shed saying 'back where we belong', he's a really nice bloke, ex forces, 2 tours of Afghanistan and still watches that shower. I'll remind him of this, taking the piss to maximum effect obviously.

PTSD makes people do terrible things.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I know the fella walking past the back of their shed saying 'back where we belong', he's a really nice bloke, ex forces, 2 tours of Afghanistan and still watches that shower. I'll remind him of this, taking the piss to maximum effect obviously.

Tell him I’m in Kabul and my accommodation looks like their stadium 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Oh dear

Nice to see Wycombe in the window of the chippy, they really are their nemesis club....such a ragbag collection of supporters, too. Not exactly moved forward in that time, have they?  Compare what we've done in that time......and that's why really, and deep down they know it too, there really is ONLY ONE TEAM IN BRISTOL.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BS2 Red said:

I genuinely saw that picture and thought it was a joke for a few seconds until I realised it was a real photo of their “stadium”.

Unbelievably tinpot. 

Maybe tinpot, but if stadiums are reopened with social distancing requirements, they can just pick up the chairs and move them.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, miser said:

Maybe tinpot, but if stadiums are reopened with social distancing requirements, they can just pick up the chairs and move them.

Same old g*s, streets ahead of us. We`d have to unbolt all ours. Poor planning from the stadium designers - they should have foreseen this situation like they did at the mem.

How can we possibly hope to compete with a club so far ahead of the game?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1