IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

9 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

What, you mean we`ll have about twenty fans incessantly droning on with some dirge about a prostitute?

I expect we'll be telling Liverpool we're coming to get them and, we'll have more, noisier and better fans than them.

• Haha 1

If anyone follows the ‘Football Away Days’ page on Facebook then the Rugby Ground is today’s ground up for discussion. The post is only 10 mins old but there are some great comments already: ‘wouldn’t look out of place in Syria’....’ I went there once or twice in the 90's & judging by that picture it's stuck there‘.........’Not a great ground, away end is open or you can sit in a tent’.....’Shit ..away end open...pubs home fan friendly only ...train stations miles away’.........

I’m sure the ‘compliments’ will keep on rolling in throughout the rest of the day seeing how loved they are! 

Edited by lenred
  • Haha 2
  • Robin 1

17 minutes ago, lenred said:

If anyone follows the ‘Football Away Days’ page on Facebook then the Rugby Ground is today’s ground up for discussion. The post is only 10 mins old but there are some great comments already: ‘wouldn’t look out of place in Syria’....’ I went there once or twice in the 90's & judging by that picture it's stuck there‘.........’Not a great ground, away end is open or you can sit in a tent’.....’Shit ..away end open...pubs home fan friendly only ...train stations miles away’.........

I’m sure the ‘compliments’ will keep on rolling in throughout the rest of the day seeing how loved they are! 

Got a link Len as there are loads of football away days groups on FB?

Edited by Ska Junkie

1 hour ago, lenred said:

https://www.facebook.com/awaydaysatthefootball/ 

not sure that will work Ska as it said it wouldn’t embed. It’s the one with 241k followers if that’s of any use! 

Well you don’t often see a view of the Away ‘dugout’. What the fudge is that all about and why does it have a slightly smaller extension tagged on.

Of course with no chance of promotion and relegation unlikely, stuck in the middle of the third tier of English football, they are not bothered about whether the season ends or is restarted.

And with only a handful of home games left, paying crowds of around 6k less season ticket holders minus the ones that pass their tickets through the fence was never going to bolster the coffers anyway.  Furloughing the team has saved them a lot more than that.

I wonder how many multi milliion pound signings they have lined up in the transfer window or will they have to sell off their mouldy out of date players like the stuff they sell at the Fruit Market. Turnips 75p, Lemons 25p Goalkeeper 99p and a centre forward for £1.50, but just for you me darlin, only £1.49 today.

• Like 1