IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

10 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

From Wednesday you can go out and play sport together as long as you’re all related. I wonder which football club will be the first to qualify for this exemption.

the Kiddy family? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUTTnrs4Myo

Edited by Sweeneys Penalties

On 09/05/2020 at 15:10, Bar BS3 said:

Can anyone think of any other league grounds in the country where a slightly over hit pass results in needing to go and ask the local residents if they can have their ball back..?! 

There must be a few....?! 

Here’s one of the terraced ends at Gayfield Park a few years back - and yes, that is the North Sea... I think that trumps Shrewsbury needing a boat on the local river for ball retrieval when they were at their previous ground ...

FE244653-D0DA-4FAF-8CFC-61CA88C40F4C.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Here’s one of the terraced ends at Gayfield Park a few years back - and yes, that is the North Sea... I think that trumps Shrewsbury needing a boat on the local river for ball retrieval when they were at their previous ground ...

Concrete, metal and a nice view. With no tents in sight.

It looks cold but otherwise would be a big improvement on the Memorial. Maybe the 15ers could move to Scotland? I'm sure they could be a half decent Highland/Lowland League side.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

Concrete, metal and a nice view. With no tents in sight.

It looks cold but otherwise would be a big improvement on the Memorial. Maybe the 15ers could move to Scotland? I'm sure they could be a half decent Highland/Lowland League side.

I think they’d move anywhere as long as they could squat at, then steal, some other club’s stadium. They are the Airdrieonians of English football ... what that club did to Clydebank still rankles, it was despicable ...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

What did they do? Hail a passing trawler and ask for their ball back?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I still haven't managed to get to this one, pretty much top of my lists of grounds to do.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I still haven't managed to get to this one, pretty much top of my lists of grounds to do.

What about Championship grounds (new) you can't have been to many them. Unless you're really old..! 

Jofra Archer has suggested that crowd noise should be played through the PA at Cricket matches where there are no spectators to make the situation “as normal as possible” for the players.

That’s nothing, Rovers have been covering up their shit atmosphere by pumping crowd noise through the PA for years...

0B805A25-F0C7-46D5-BA41-6B1B10770D17.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Jofra Archer has suggested that crowd noise should be played through the PA at Cricket matches where there are no spectators to make the situation “as normal as possible” for the players.

That’s nothing, Rovers have been covering up their shit atmosphere by pumping crowd noise through the PA for years...

You have got to be joking? That makes me think they are even more pathetic that I thought they were and didn't think that possible! 

33 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

The bloody speakers hardly ever work properly, so this bloke must have ears like a bat if he heard something.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Clap piping, tent erecting, boob juggling, erotica watching, fact "bending," myth peddling, plain lying, Memorial trashing, horse assaulting, minibus abusing, rival envying, ground hopping/thieving hoof ball League One parasites, then. To sum up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 1

45 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Sign him