IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

• Admin
16 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

You aren't suggesting that someone should buy the domain name and change the purpose of that particular address so the content is less offensive are you?

That would be very amusing if it directed straight to the Bristol Sport website etc

Any idea or how to purchase?

23 minutes ago, phantom said:

That would be very amusing if it directed straight to the Bristol Sport website etc

Any idea or how to purchase?

Assume they're given a notice period where nobody else can purchase it. Proboards are in partnership with GoDaddy so I'm guessing the sagchat admins use them. 

Edited by Seneca the Younger
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

When they do get the go-ahead it will have to be behind closed doors - their sisters had better be on their guard.

The tit nudgers waiting outside for their mates to pass their season ticket through the fence are going to be waiting a long time. By the looks of things they are going to bin off the rest of the L1 season, if only they kept the Cockman happy instead of appointing a nobody eh!

Got what they deserve yet again, all amateur and bullshit from the boardroom down to the tents. Speak to a Sag and they’ll swear blind that getting relegated to Non League was the best thing to happen for them.

Weapons the lot of them.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

This has just popped up on my memories.  Remember when the dog botherer was linked with Leeds ?

Screenshot_20200523-095203_Facebook.thumb.jpg.b2f9533f9072b626d10fd15785bbf8d0.jpg

Possibly the funniest thing I've EVER read..! 

I'd love to hear this poster being interviewed now..! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 21/05/2020 at 15:20, Bristol Rob said:

I can't believe only about a 7th of their support are signed up and the rest are pay on the day. Tinpot.

easy answer, you cant spend what you havent nicked yet.

must be a serious bomb going to be dropped soon,no laughs from over there for a while now

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 12:36, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Just imagine having 600 people buy STs for your club...

No wonder they go around telling everyone what huge support they have.

That was in the first 10 seconds mind,before their website crashed under the load!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I think anyone at any club is very lucky to be able to spend money on a season ticket at the moment.

We aren't 5slking about this moment. We are talking about sales for next season, when they went on sale. Before there was any indication that the effects would be anything like they are now. 

A time when the call went out to support your play off push for next season, having given BG a "free" half season, so make a silk purse out of a pigs ear. 

A time for the "loyal & true" gashed army to step up and support their club, like not many others can.... 

600...!???

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

We aren't 5slking about this moment. We are talking about sales for next season, when they went on sale. Before there was any indication that the effects would be anything like they are now. 

A time when the call went out to support your play off push for next season, having given BG a "free" half season, so make a silk purse out of a pigs ear. 

A time for the "loyal & true" gashed army to step up and support their club, like not many others can.... 

600...!???

??????????????????????????     MASSIVE ?????????

• Like 1

On 23/05/2020 at 09:53, Vincent Vega said:

This has just popped up on my memories.  Remember when the dog botherer was linked with Leeds ?

Screenshot_20200523-095203_Facebook.thumb.jpg.b2f9533f9072b626d10fd15785bbf8d0.jpg

Thanks for bringing this up again. Pure Gold!

And where to start!? Fastest rising club in League One... New stadium around the corner... HUGE fanbase... Premiership club!!!

I wonder if icegas is this guy...

DnoGR7MW0AADEdQ.jpg

• Haha 3

On 21/05/2020 at 12:36, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Just imagine having 600 people buy STs for your club...

No wonder they go around telling everyone what huge support they have.

1 hour ago, BS13 Robin said:

That was in the first 10 seconds mind,before their website crashed under the load!

No no no, you've both got it wrong. It was 600 per seat

• Haha 1

On 23/05/2020 at 09:53, Vincent Vega said:

Apparently I posted this on Facebook, to describe the exhaustive approach Leeds had taken to identify their candidates. 

DC5FF440-E5F1-4712-9E10-31A8C8AB9244.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

600...!???

They went on sale in April. I have been a season ticket holder for I would guess about 25 years and I haven't renewed yet, I'm furloughed my wife (a care worker) was instructed to stay at home for 4 weeks during which time she only got sick pay and my son has been furloughed. Hopefully when all this is over I will have a job to go back to, but there is no way I will be buying a season ticket until I'm sure I can use it.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Miah Dennehy said:

They went on sale in April. I have been a season ticket holder for I would guess about 25 years and I haven't renewed yet, I'm furloughed my wife (a care worker) was instructed to stay at home for 4 weeks during which time she only got sick pay and my son has been furloughed. Hopefully when all this is over I will have a football club to go back to, but there is no way I will be buying a season ticket until I'm sure I can use it.

Corrected for you. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

They went on sale in April. I have been a season ticket holder for I would guess about 25 years and I haven't renewed yet, I'm furloughed my wife (a care worker) was instructed to stay at home for 4 weeks during which time she only got sick pay and my son has been furloughed. Hopefully when all this is over I will have a job to go back to, but there is no way I will be buying a season ticket until I'm sure I can use it.

Fingers crossed that you all get back to work and you can enjoy watching that shower of shite again very soon

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Did they..? 

Screenshot_20200524_195141_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I hope it all works out for you Miah. I can only imagine the worry you are facing.

• Like 2