IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

43 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

So finally, their long-awaited development is completed.

Fair play to Wally, he kept his word and spent his entire fortune on this delivering this state-of-the -art project.

It only remains for the pitches to be marked out and goal posts erected.

13 hours ago, Redsi2 said:

I see they have dumped the grass from the mem there according to Bristol live so its coming on a treat.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/big-decisions-bristol-rovers-hinge-4166430

What a magnificent project the colony is developing into!

• Admin
15 hours ago, Redsi2 said:

I see they have dumped the grass from the mem there according to Bristol live so its coming on a treat.

They took the top layers off of the pitch the same day League 2 announced they had finished the season

Perhaps even the ground staff understand where they are heading? 

1 minute ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

0_JK_BR_190520rovers-ground-001JPG.jpg

It is supposed to be a big secret that the new training complex will also include a 5 star hotel  ...but the delivery of the first mattress has rather given the game away!

Looking at that those gates must be one of the most valuable assets Rovers have

58 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

It is supposed to be a big secret that the new training complex will also include a 5 star hotel  ...but the delivery of the first mattress has rather given the game away!

you could get a lot of houses on there as well.

Edited by Jim Davey

3 hours ago, phantom said:

They took the top layers off of the pitch the same day League 2 announced they had finished the season

Perhaps even the ground staff understand where they are heading? 

Looking at that those gates must be one of the most valuable assets Rovers have

IF they've been paid for..?! 

3 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

OTIB finally admits that the 15ers have decent gates. Who'd have thought?

It's just missing Clarke, Cockman and Garner clinging onto the bars wondering what could of been.

Mattress adds an artistic touch. Beautiful.

• Like 1

On 25/05/2020 at 07:37, Miah Dennehy said:

Thank you, I think we will be okay, but it is good to know help is available if needed.

No worries. :)

To others thanks for the interest in the fund there is a link here. https://bristolcareworkersnetwork.org/2020/03/17/bristol-health-and-care-workers-solidarity-fund/

I wasn't going to post it as I didn't want to spam, but if people do want to share the word then that would be cool. We've raised more than the total donated there and are quite keen to give away what we can so if you know struggling carers then let them know. 

Edited by BristolCity1992
  • Like 5

20 hours ago, BristolCity1992 said:

No worries. :)

To others thanks for the interest in the fund there is a link here. https://bristolcareworkersnetwork.org/2020/03/17/bristol-health-and-care-workers-solidarity-fund/

I wasn't going to post it as I didn't want to spam, but if people do want to share the word then that would be cool. We've raised more than the total donated there and are quite keen to give away what we can so if you know struggling carers then let them know. 

Absoloutley no problem posting that link here mate, I'm sure many people will appreciate you putting it on their radar. 

• Like 1