IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 17/08/2020 at 08:53, Port Said Red said:

How much do they pay the local press for this puffery?

"The Memorial Stadium is not the prettiest ground, the most modern, high-tech or glamorous. But at 3pm on a Saturday, excluding when the world is in the midst of a pandemic, what it does have in bundles is soul and passion exuding from the thousands of Gasheads supporting their team."

No wonder they believe their own myths really.

Standard.

The latest reporter covering them, Sam Frost, comes out with this North Korean horseshit all the time.

Ben Garner 2 wins in 16 league games, bet he doesn’t print that.

• Like 1

On 14/08/2020 at 19:42, Busterrimes said:

Also the point of the interview was to talk about getting kits of teams the Sags have played yet he is wearing a Sampdoria shirt. Have they played them?

Not that I can see, assumed maybe Anglo Italian cup game but it didn’t resume til 92/93 and they played Southend and West Ham

2 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Sunderland and Rovers have very similar grounds. One is the Stadium of Light. The other is the Stadium of Blight 

I see the fewers have Sunderland away first - how are they going to manage their annual "Do you like us better than Bristol City-a-thon" remotely?

Edited by cityal
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, cityal said:

I see the fewers have Sunderland away first - how are they going to manage their annual "Do you like us better than Bristol City-a-thon" remotely?

Pretty sure every Sunderland fan, well every fan of every other club, is a signed up member of the Rovers forum. 

Most probably donate a fiver a year to the upkeep, by way of a supportive gesture, to their "second team", so they will all congregate on there I should think. 

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Pretty sure every Sunderland fan, well every fan of every other club, is a signed up member of the Rovers forum. 

Most probably donate a fiver a year to the upkeep, by way of a supportive gesture, to their "second team", so they will all congregate on there I should think. 

There will no doubt be a fewer who says he lives in Sunderland and pretends he went to watch the game round some Mackem`s house and will regale us afterwards about how wonderful they think the blue few are and how much they hate us.

This will of course be lapped up by the deluded ones.

• Like 1