IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

16 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Hahahahahaha, Brilliant!

4th best supported club in the region and below 2 clubs who were in a lower division than them last season.

What the hell makes their balloon head fans think that they’ve got great support?

ah yes but their the most loyal and loved fans in the cuntry ?

5 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

So the big club with the brilliant support have been beaten by a 4th division outfit at home ?

Just checking as that would be most usual - not like them to lose to lower league opposition in a cup game.

According to their forum, it was Walsall U21's! :rofl2br:

I'm not feeling too good but tonight has cheered me right up! 

Just now, Crackers Corner said:

Is there a record for being knocked out of 2 cups in 3 days?

No, but there's a record for getting knocked out of a competition before it actually starts. I wonder who that was? ?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Worth reflecting that Dean Holden has only been in charge of us for 6 competitive games & has won more than him ?

That was with another Managers players too.

I could have sworn they were 'coming for us' last week under their brave new world and now, before the season even starts they want the manager sacked! WTF? Even we aren't that bad. 

38 minutes ago, Crackers Corner said:

Is there a record for being knocked out of 2 cups in 3 days?

Unfortunately, the mickey mouse cup is drawn out with a group stage before knockout games.

So they are still in it - but happily they will have more defeats to come.

Isn't that right Pikeys :sub:

10 hours ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

Technically it’s not a defeat as they get a point and counts as a draw. Walsall get 2 points, the extra one for the penalties. What a strange competition it is

Yep, at 90 minutes it was a 2-2 draw, which against a League Two side who finished in the bottom half of their division last season, is still one of his better results..

They're at it again;

It's a shame but if C19 didn't happen we could have taken 3k/4k up there for the opening fixture.

Hopefully we'll all be allowed in by the time the final fixture at Blackpool comes along. We can take 7k up there again like we did in 1990, with a similar outcome

Weird.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

They're at it again;

It's a shame but if C19 didn't happen we could have taken 3k/4k up there for the opening fixture.

Hopefully we'll all be allowed in by the time the final fixture at Blackpool comes along. We can take 7k up there again like we did in 1990, with a similar outcome

Weird.

And those made-up numbers don't even include their made-up fans who were 'locked out'.

13 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

According to their forum, it was Walsall U21's! :rofl2br:

I'm not feeling too good but tonight has cheered me right up! 

No, but there's a record for getting knocked out of a competition before it actually starts. I wonder who that was? ?

from lockouts to knockouts in 3 days

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

They're at it again;

Weird.

https://www.11v11.com/matches/blackpool-v-bristol-rovers-05-may-1990-142972/

Total attendance: 6,776

But apparently they took 7,000 :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 16
  • Robin 1