IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Red7 said:

And those made-up numbers don't even include their made-up fans who were 'locked out'.

The actual attendance at that game where they took 7k was 6776 which says it all really.

https://www.11v11.com/matches/blackpool-v-bristol-rovers-05-may-1990-142972/

It obviously makes them feel good about their club and themselves but it is all rather sad.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

They're at it again;

It's a shame but if C19 didn't happen we could have taken 3k/4k up there for the opening fixture.

Hopefully we'll all be allowed in by the time the final fixture at Blackpool comes along. We can take 7k up there again like we did in 1990, with a similar outcome

Weird.

They only took 1600 up to the Stadium of Light for their first ever visit.

Such a comical bunch of deluded Billy Bullshitters.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Unfortunately, the mickey mouse cup is drawn out with a group stage before knockout games.

So they are still in it - but happily they will have more defeats to come.

Isn't that right Pikeys :sub:

do they still have to play against the premier leauges under 12's 

13 minutes ago, Red_Alligator said:

Their forum mods are uber sensitive as well. I'm presuming they're recruited from the under 10s. ?

It's hilarious, don't follow the party line to the letter, then you must be a Ted, which is an immediate ban.

There are puppies with extreme separation anxiety issues more secure than them.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Andre_The_Giant said:

Can anybody tell me the last season Bristol Rovers did not lose to a team from a lower division (or from non league) in any competition? 

Seems to be a regular occurrence.

See, my mind immediately turned to where they were in non league but even then, I believe Bath knocked them out of the FA Trophy. 

Did a non league team beat them in the FA cup in their first season as a league club?

4 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

See, my mind immediately turned to where they were in non league but even then, I believe Bath knocked them out of the FA Trophy. 

Did a non league team beat them in the FA cup in their first season as a league club?

Yep same here, a lot of City fans in that Bath team too including both goalscorers. Chas first and Frankie who used to be on our books. Bet they had a good night after that!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Andre_The_Giant said:

Can anybody tell me the last season Bristol Rovers did not lose to a team from a lower division (or from non league) in any competition? 

Seems to be a regular occurrence.

Having now been through wiki, the last season where they played against teams from a lower division and didn’t suffer at least one defeat was 2011-12. They truly are rubbish.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Having now been through wiki, the last season where they played against teams from a lower division and didn’t suffer at least one defeat was 2011-12. They truly are rubbish.

Whilst I admire your observation, I’m not sure we have too much to shout about in this regard?