IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

38 minutes ago, Swede said:

I'll look forward to that if it as good as the last one with nobody there and everybody looking decidedly embarrassed by it all especially when that passenger got on!

I expect the passenger quickly got off again, when he realised who was on there..! 

That's why I never get buses. They always seem full of piss soaked drunks. Who want to steal your stuff and **** off your dog. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

I need some enjoyment in life !!

They'll abuse your dog, rifle through the rubbish bins for any left over sandwich crusts and openly sit there and piss themselves, all in open public view. 

But if you ask them what they do to fill up their weekends, they'll be too embarrassed to tell you that they play for Rovers..! 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Collective wankfest by those idiots about getting a point at a shambolic Sunderland sums them up. Watching the efl show last night . Colin Murray said , Sunderland had 72% possession and 25 shots on goal . According to the fewers though , they played well ??

Sunderland had 8 shots on target.

They can shoot as much as they want, if they aren’t testing the keeper what’s the point? Pointless stat to measure the game on. 

Just now, Seventeen said:

They can shoot as much as they want, if they aren’t testing the keeper what’s the point? Pointless stat to measure the game on. 

You were completely out played was my point but are Wiley waving at getting a point at a club that at their lowest ebb for decades. You’re fanbase are the most deluded in the country by a mile . Genuinely thinking you rival some of the bigger clubs in fanbase etc . When the reality is very different . 

2 hours ago, Seventeen said:

OK then. You made the keeper make 1 save, plus the penalty. To their 7, plus the goal. 

You made 214 passes to their 534.

You had just 28% possession, against their 72%. 

You had 69 attacks, their 124. 

19 of which classes as Dangerous, compared to their 74.

Are this better measurements of how you were fortunate to get a point against an average league 1 club, yet find it something to celebrate...?

• Like 4

I see your asshead 2015er mates on asschat are making a big thing about our women’s team losing 9-0.

Ah bless, as if anybody on here gives a shit.

9-0 ? now we know a real story about that scoreline ! ?

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

OK then. You made the keeper make 1 save, plus the penalty. To their 7, plus the goal. 

You made 214 passes to their 534.

You had just 28% possession, against their 72%. 

You had 69 attacks, their 124. 

19 of which classes as Dangerous, compared to their 74.

Are this better measurements of how you were fortunate to get a point against an average league 1 club, yet find it something to celebrate...?

Banter that a below average Championship club came to your patch and outplayed you, IMO. 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Seventeen said:

Banter that a below average Championship club came to your patch and outplayed you, IMO. 

Typical sag. What relevance does our match in the Championship have to you scabbing a draw at Sunderland?

If I was you (thankfully not) I would be concentrating on your own team's short comings.

1 hour ago, Seventeen said:

You're trying to take a dig at a game we won? ? 

Bet you're still reeling from watching your team have 29% possession against an awful Sunderland team, even with your weekly penalty and sending off going your way.

A team that their own fans said played really well and LOST to us and we openly admit we we awful. We have lots of new players to integrate while I know nothing about your team apart from the fact your keeper had a long name.

Why you try to compare yourselves to us is totally beyond me, you can't win. We've even learned to shithouse now.

Go bother Swindon and Forest Green while we carry on Laughing at you FFS.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/09/2020 at 16:35, frenchred said:

Am I the only one who finds having over 2000 pages dedicated to that lot embarrassing? They are not, and haven't really been our rivals for years. The little childish comments and inuedos put us on a par with them to a certain degree

As an avid user of the 'next unread topic' function on the forum I'd just like the option to ignore topics like you can with users.