IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

20 minutes ago, samo II said:

I’m sorry, but I have to call you up on this as being unfair;

That’s nearly ten whole games that this manager didn’t lose!

Given enough time I’m sure he can hit that crucial miles stone of a cool two digits of matches they’ve not got done over in... 

You got me there :)

ten more games!

• Like 1

In reality, this score line is a false one and the match should be replayed. Reasons= They had to play against eleven opposition players, for the whole match and, they never received their customary penalty from an obviously biased referee who just happened to be a shytehead.

I suggest they start a petition to get this result overturned and have points docked from Ipswich  for playing an unregistered Dutchman back in 1979.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, samo II said:

I’m sorry, but I have to call you up on this as being unfair;

That’s nearly ten whole games that this manager didn’t lose!

Given enough time I’m sure he can hit that crucial miles stone of a cool two digits of matches they’ve not got done over in... 

missed the 3 games in the checker trade ???

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Presumably I’m not the first person to post this complete embarrassment?

AF79F301-D956-4C32-8C66-A03E95A3C3C6.png

However, you can't blame them for taking the opportunity presented by a worldwide pandemic, to continue the myth and exaggeration about their attendances. 

Wait until reality resumes and the place doesn't look so full..! 

Their last 2 league games will probably have been regarded as rough games against "top" teams. 

The truth is that they are both mid table league 1 sides, despite their history and stadium capacity, that didn't even make the play offs last season, and they've managed a (fortunate) single point from the 2 games. Games, perhaps, where Rovers may raise their game against "big boy" opposition. 

The future is bleak. The future is Garner..! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

Their last 2 league games will probably have been regarded as rough games against "top" teams. 

The truth is that they are both mid table league 1 sides, despite their history and stadium capacity, that didn't even make the play offs last season, and they've managed a (fortunate) single point from the 2 games. Games, perhaps, where Rovers may raise their game against "big boy" opposition. 

The future is bleak. The future is Garner..! 

Nail on head, exactly what many have mooted on slagchat!

They have the mighty Doncaster United away next and it`s fair to say they are a tad worried!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Nail on head, exactly what many have mooted on slagchat!

They have the mighty Doncaster United away next and it`s fair to say they are a tad worried!

And after them, they have Northampton. That might be an interesting comparison, after our game this week. 

You know, the one where our 2nd string battered them 4-0, playing dazzling football, which could easily have resulted in 8 goals, if not 10.

• Like 4