IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

41 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

The 15ers have signed some kid from Chelsea on loan.

Most of the assheads on ass-shat don’t seem very impressed that they have another youngster on their books.

They are claiming that we were not very impressed when we took Tammy on loan.

As usual; they have got it all wrong. I can recall nothing but excitement amongst us when the deal for Tammy was finally secured. It had taken all summer, after all !

They just can’t help themselves but just come out with pure bullshit can they.

I remember when City fans were underwhelmed when they loaned Tammy Abrahams from Chelsea,they weren’t so underwhelmed a few months later.

43 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

The 15ers have signed some kid from Chelsea on loan.

Most of the assheads on ass-shat don’t seem very impressed that they have another youngster on their books.

They are claiming that we were not very impressed when we took Tammy on loan.

As usual; they have got it all wrong. I can recall nothing but excitement amongst us when the deal for Tammy was finally secured. It had taken all summer, after all !

I'd say with Tammy is was excitement mixed with trepidation given it was his first season of senior football. 

I don't remember any negativity when we signed him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

They just can’t help themselves but just come out with pure bullshit can they.

I remember when City fans were underwhelmed when they loaned Tammy Abrahams from Chelsea,they weren’t so underwhelmed a few months later.

Whereas they were excited by last season loan of Timmy Abraham because...... His brother is good..! 

8 hours ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

I'd say with Tammy is was excitement mixed with trepidation given it was his first season of senior football. 

There wasn't, given he wasn't signed and expected to start that many. It only became a worry after the late departure of Kodjia

14 hours ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

No, I don't remember any. There was a lot of hope and, to a lesser extent, expectation. Turned out OK, though.

"Unlucky da shit"

36 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

It never ceases to amaze me, how much they want to be loved by everyone else. 
Really strange behaviour. 

Hahahaha, they’re so ******* needy it almost defies belief.

Well, the three responses they’ve got on there at the moment will do especially “smallest club in Bristol” ?

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

He was brought in just before JK left. They actually played in the same team away to Burton.

Yep, he’d already scored 2 in 2 by the time Kodjia left.

I remember a lot of excitement when we signed Tammy, Nketiah would’ve been similarly exciting. Very highly rated young striker destined for big things coming in from a top 6 Premiership club for a season. 

Don’t recall any moaning about that. I think when Kodjia left there were, rightly, some questions asked but that was more about the importance of JK to our side rather than doubts about TAs ability.

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Embarrassing needy little fools . 

The fans being needy is one thing, but presumably Northampton are asking this of their fans on behalf of Bristol Rovers (the club) becuase of an official approach.

I like how most Northampton fans are recounting the playoff semis in 1998 where the gas tannoy man "counted his chickens" by mentioing or singing about wembley (or should that be wembly?) when they had secured a 3-1 first leg advantage only for them to be done 3-0 in the second leg.

Standard.

5 minutes ago, cityal said:

The fans being needy is one thing, but presumably Northampton are asking this of their fans on behalf of Bristol Rovers (the club) becuase of an official approach.

I like how most Northampton fans are recounting the playoff semis in 1998 where the gas tannoy man "counted his chickens" by mentioing or singing about wembley (or should that be wembly?) when they had secured a 3-1 first leg advantage only for them to be done 3-0 in the second leg.

Standard.

My mate drove one of the supporters coaches that night. He borrowed a City scarf from me and put it up for the journey home.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Busterrimes said:

My mate drove one of the supporters coaches that night. He borrowed a City scarf from me and put it up for the journey home.

Went with a Cobblers supporting mate to see Northampton beat the Gas about 17 years ago at the Mem and after an hour of constant anti-City songs from the Blackthorn End, Northampton fans started singing ‘pro’ City songs to wind up the mutants on the terrace next to us.

The response to that from the toothless, slobbering badly dressed animals behind the fence was a thing of beauty and something that often makes me smile.

I’ve had a real soft spot for Northampton ever since.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, TomF said:

Loving the replies about 3-1 and they f**ked it up.. seems Northampton Town fans remember 1998 very well.  Coaches booked to Wemberleeeee en all. 

The replies are absolute comedy gold, like the bloke who handed over £20 to get in and the bloke on the turnstile gave him £25 change.

Why do they always ask other clubs what they think of them, hoping that they will receive reassurance and be told that they are more loved than da shit?!

Gift of the day from the daily gift ? givers.

• Like 1