IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Home to Cobblers next Saturday. The team our reserves beat 4-0.

How mint would that be if they beat them . It’s getting to them. I was ripping the piss out of one of my best mates this afternoon who’s gas. He actually said he’ll hurt me next time we’re out ???? 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

This guy gets it .

’ 
But we are a laughing stock.

As a gas head it would hurt me bitterly to own this club and keep a man in charge with 2 wins in a calendar year to the point that even national media have picked up on it because it’s so unusual. 

Wael has paid off the debt and fair play, but these are unusual circumstances and I feel he needs to be grilled by Geoff so he can explain to supporters exactly what justification there is for continuing to employ a man who not only cannot win a game as long as he has got a hole in his arse but who insults the fan’s intelligence along with it.

We are a joke of a club, no other club in the league would tolerate a win ratio of less than 10% over half a seasons worth of games‘ 

Since when has 23/24 games been half seasons worth...? 

20 minutes ago, Crackers Corner said:

Is it wrong to suggest that we could do with them winning a game? They would suddenly be world beaters and it will give Ben Garner more time?

No. Never wish them to win a game. 

They can't keep him much longer, but who are they really going to replace him with...?

49 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

This guy gets it .

’ 

As a gas head it would hurt me bitterly to own this club and keep a man in charge with 2 wins in a calendar year to the point that even national media have picked up on it because it’s so unusual. 

Wael has paid off the debt and fair play, but these are unusual circumstances and I feel he needs to be grilled by Geoff so he can explain to supporters exactly what justification there is for continuing to employ a man who not only cannot win a game as long as he has got a hole in his arse but who insults the fan’s intelligence along with it.

We are a joke of a club, no other club in the league would tolerate a win ratio of less than 10% over half a seasons worth of games‘ 

Do they actually believe Wael has "paid off" the debt? He's just moved it and, it's still secured against the rugby ground.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

This guy gets it .

’ 

Yep. They know it!

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Do they actually believe Wael has "paid off" the debt? He's just moved it and, it's still secured against the rugby ground.

Well this is the thing isn't it. He may have capitalised the debt but if he wants his money back he still has to find a value for the club that repays his capital. Also, at the end of the day, he didn't capitalise the debt out of the goodness of his heart. He couldn't find a buyer and the fruit market ground fantasy still grinds on therefore the only way he could get any money back is to keep the debt riddled club going. Without a buyer and at their current loss rate, the Sags would have almost certainly folded and all that would have been left is whatever value assets they could flog off to repay the creditors. 

That shower of shite are still in the smelly stuff hip deep and sinking. 

5 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I should warn you, Ska, Dannii snores.  

I really don't care Rudi! ? I would do anything that woman wanted me to do and my Mrs of 30 years knows it! 

As for the sags, reading a couple of their threads, it's Covid's fault as they're affected more than anyone else. Yeah saggies, just yeah!

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Yes, the Rovers fans do still believe the debt has been capitalised even though Companies House says otherwise. And if there was no debt why does the charge over the Memorial Ground remain in place ?

I think the Al-Quidis May be a family at war.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

How mint would that be if they beat them . It’s getting to them. I was ripping the piss out of one of my best mates this afternoon who’s gas. He actually said he’ll hurt me next time we’re out ???? 

Did he threaten to have your guts for Garners?!?

7 hours ago, bert tann said:

Yes, the Rovers fans do still believe the debt has been capitalised even though Companies House says otherwise. And if there was no debt why does the charge over the Memorial Ground remain in place ?

I think the Al-Quidis May be a family at war.

No he isnt in a family war,

The family want nothing to do with the club and told him that its his problem now,

They will want a return on their investment as well due to the global pandemic,

They are very much back to where they were under nick higgs

There is a fear that unless Garner wins the odd game, he'll be sacked sooner rather than later.

Maybe we should - in these uncertain times - hope that he wins the next one, just to keep Wally from pushing the button too soon. Once the transfer window closes, we can go back to a business as usual position where they find themselves with an imbalanced squad, unable to score and racking up losses. 

He is doing such a good job there, I don't want to see him moved on too quickly.

• Like 6