IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

23 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Ahh, the old ‘City fans spitting all over everyone’ myth, they love that one.

Dirty Slaghead hypocrites.

2242B181-96DE-4353-9B26-1CCA28C7E404.jpeg

DB2771DC-2E40-493A-9584-C683FE05CA39.jpeg

Judas Snake?

Sounds like an insufferably awful tribute act, the type to be found in the backroom bar of a run down boozer on Muller Road ......

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

For any city fan not old enough to remember or any 15er reading this. This newspaper article is a major reason why we ******* detest your vile shitty little club 

F84E9848-6EC8-4016-A6F5-63E691F16B25.png

100%, they are simply freeloaders & parasites.

Only 2 years after moving in they had swindled their way to gaining the other 50% of The Mem, they then bled the rugby club dry, taking all the proceeds from the bars when Bristol played & removing all their memorabilia from a ground that had been theirs for nearly 100 years.

If they had got hold of any share of Ashton Gate in ‘82 they would have done exactly the same to us.

Thank goodness for Deryn Coller & Ken Sage, equally as vital as the Ashton Gate 8.

• Like 9
  • Flames 2
  • Robin 2

8 minutes ago, Genghis Khan's pants said:

Playing the hits...."In the John Still of the Night" and "Stefan Paynekiller"

The problem Genghis is your jest goes over my head as I've absolutely no idea what hits JP had, then again I've no idea what hit players the Gas have ever had (if any...) Oh, perhaps that's your point....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

100%, they are simply freeloaders & parasites.

Only 2 years after moving in they had swindled their way to gaining the other 50% of The Mem, they then bled the rugby club dry, taking all the proceeds from the bars when Bristol played & removing all their memorabilia from a ground that had been theirs for nearly 100 years.

If they had got hold of any share of Ashton Gate in ‘82 they would have done exactly the same to us.

Thank goodness for Deryn Coller & Ken Sage, equally as vital as the Ashton Gate 8.

The truth is such a groundshare would have killed pro football in Bristol for good.

18 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I saw a gashead earlier with a marker pen about to graffiti one . But he couldn’t work out want end of the pen to use . 

He couldn’t work out how to take the top off?

• Like 1

Imagine complaining to the EFL about a poster on a bus stop........... :facepalm:

Maybe we should complain to the EFL about the teds inciting animosity between the fans of the clubs. The media were up in arms after our last meeting and this can only fan the flames of hatred. Personally I wouldn't expect anything less of them. They showed their true colours with Snakegate. Problem is that we all know if there was an official complaint they would just say ' Oh, sorry, nothing to do with us, we just get the posters printed and someone else puts them up'. I think this is one of the VERY FEW occasions where graffiti is acceptable.

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I would post there that it looks great but unfortunately I’m permanently banned oh gaschat..........slagged off Dopey Darrell and they took umbrage and banned me..................:dunno:

You can ban people from forums?  Hmmm....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Imagine complaining to the EFL about a poster on a bus stop........... :facepalm:

Maybe we should complain to the EFL about the teds inciting animosity between the fans of the clubs. The media were up in arms after our last meeting and this can only fan the flames of hatred. Personally I wouldn't expect anything less of them. They showed their true colours with Snakegate. Problem is that we all know if there was an official complaint they would just say ' Oh, sorry, nothing to do with us, we just get the posters printed and someone else puts them up'. I think this is one of the VERY FEW occasions where graffiti is acceptable.

sorry but it's the best laugh Ive had in a very dull day. "you're just a bunch of.........err snowflakes"

Another strongly worded letter of complaint is on it's way to the EFL following release of the BCFC "training ground update" video which is clearly intended to belittle the magnificent rugby club house and barn gymnasium complex being constructed at Almondsbury. Such intimidation of an oppressed minority has no place in the modern world and I should not be at all surprised if piecemeal protests are seen on Gloucester Road this evening.

Our leaders, the Al-Quidi family, are bound to come out fighting but unfortunately this is likely to be among themselves.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5