IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, TomF said:

I’d forgotten about Santa’s grotto 2.0 from last year 

13D9E0B5-6D58-44E4-B760-58F3471FBBF4.jpeg

Well I never. Some of the Sag-related images published on here are just priceless. They should be collated into some kind of album (limited run of course - in keeping with their tradition). "A portrait of the family club" or "The family club in pictures" would be fitting I think. Would also make an hilarious calendar for the discerning portakabin owner.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

....Johnny Rotten singing 'No Future'?

you chose the wrong line to quote the next line is

"there's no future for you" should have gone for

"there's no future"

but hey lets hope he saves her and no-one scores on the rebound(just to make it football related)

52 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

WTF is this they have produced ??

A02EABC6-0810-4585-B36A-902D186FA558.jpeg.ebf91cf367aeb8d91888bd11716d1ba6.jpeg

Always laughing at 82ers?

Setting fire to the bus stop, reporting it to the EFL or smothering it in shit is hardly laughing is it?

Sounds very very bitter to me?

The gift.

Edited by Gert Mare
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Bizarre, they increasingly resemble one of those little yappy dogs straining at their lead, trying to attack a doberman. In what universe is Bristol "theirs"?

They can't even own the advertising display units outside their own ground..! ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Lets hope they **** off and die soon, put all those absolute morons out of their misery.....

I can see Wally spending every penny he has keeping them afloat, whilst he might enjoy playing 'owner' he probably also likely wishes he never bought them (as indeed I would guess most owners feel about their clubs currently with no income - no one could foresee that), but for all the mockery we throw their way, he does seem committed there.

Just depends how deep his pockets are and how much money he inherited when the old man died, clearly he isn't wanted/needed at the bank.

11 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I can see Wally spending every penny he has keeping them afloat, whilst he might enjoy playing 'owner' he probably also likely wishes he never bought them (as indeed I would guess most owners feel about their clubs currently with no income - no one could foresee that), but for all the mockery we throw their way, he does seem committed there.

Just depends how deep his pockets are and how much money he inherited when the old man died, clearly he isn't wanted/needed at the bank.

Let's be honest, if the rest of his financial decisions were as good as the one he made buying that shower, then I wouldn't want him working at my bank either!!

17 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

One of them is so annoyed they are talking about shitting in a bus stop.

The really are a very small football club with delusional aspirations.

They're the Scrappy Doo of West Country sport.

Just hope he remembers to pull his pants down first .

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Rich said:

I don't.

Was out with my wife one Saturday night and was walking between pubs,outside the Flyer,when a bloke,who was scuttling along in a strange way with one hand on his backside,headed towards the now long gone public toilets.Alas for him it was too late,he had already s*** himself,and it was right  down both legs as well.It was probably that very same Sag.We didn’t pop in for curry on the way home either?

Edited by NOTBLUE
  • Haha 1

New star (free transfer) signing Ben Liddle, son of Craig, splashed all over the back page of the Post. They say he's made 7 appearances for Boro 1st team, wow! He's actually made 1 start plus one sub appearance, the rest were for the u23s in the EFL Trophy. That doesn't count.   Plus 2 games for Forest Green & 4 for Scunny. Impressive. 

Kyle Bennett (who) has gone on loan from R*vers to Grimsby with the gas paying most of his wages.  Thanks very much says Mr True Blue Hollowhead, rubbing his hands with glee.

Edited by myol'man