IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Just diving bastards probably . Unreal amount of penalties. ?

I take this as a positive . Takes the pressure right off garner now. 
I heard last week on the efl show , Northampton will be very disappointed as rovers are a poor side and I think Lincoln got 3 players missing with international call ups . Cracks being majorly papered over.

• Like 1

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Just diving bastards probably . Unreal amount of penalties. ?

I take this as a positive . Takes the pressure right off garner now. 
I heard last week on the efl show , Northampton will be very disappointed as rovers are a poor side and I think Lincoln got 3 players missing with international call ups . Cracks being majorly papered over.

I beg to differ. Surely with their fanbase it will be all aboard the promotion bus tonight.

2 minutes ago, HoldenBall said:

I'm going to form a strongly worded complaint about Bristol Rovers (2015 LTD) getting a penalty and a man sent off every single game.

Yeah. That said, I think there are very few ombudsmen who aren't already inundated with their baseless moans. 

I'd direct your complaint to Ofgem.

Turns out they have an entire Gas dept.

2 minutes ago, HoldenBall said:

That is not a second yellow ? Was just a follow throw and the pussy saghead went down like he was shot..

I'm sure Groaner won't be moaning about refs this weekend then?

He only moans when they get beat.

The games they win through penalties & sendings off he is fine with.

19 minutes ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

So at the moment Garner has still not won a game where they've had a player sent off or had a penalty awarded.

Could the refs give them a level playing field for once. 

Yet almost every interview you hear him talk of poor decisions from officials! You couldnt make it up really!

Just now, Red_Alligator said:

I demand an enquiry by the EFL! Surely they can't be allowed to get away with this... etc etc etc.

Both teams today to finish in the bottom half of the table. 

I would write a letter about this but I'm too busy writing to the advertising standards authority to complain about Bristol Rovers advertising themselves as a "Football club". 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Galway Red said:

According to the EP their manager had a joke with their goalscorer before last night's game and he said "are you going to score tonight, he said Yeh, and he did" my ribs are still tickling.laugh a minute on the north side 

It comes to something when a manager considers discussing scoring goals with a member of his team a joke.