IGNORED

All things Bristol Bears

Barrs Court Red

Booooooo ????????

Seriously though, a great achievement. Both Bristol and Exeter were not too long ago both championship sides. Shows what steady progress can achieve. Good mix of Bristol players as well as the world wide talent and a top coach. 

Many premiership clubs have so much complacency because only one team goes down. Leicester were so fortunate that sarries points deduction came in. Would like to see 2 teams go down and 2 come up. Freshen it up a bit. 

One of the blue few in work is a rugby fan too. He posted the vid of the Bears players singing Blackbird all celebrating their great win, on the works WhatsApp.  
a few mins later a city fan posted the 2nd vid of Joe Joyce. 
in the space of a few mins he went from hero to 

‘what a asshole’

???

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Portred said:

One of the blue few in work is a rugby fan too. He posted the vid of the Bears players singing Blackbird all celebrating their great win, on the works WhatsApp.  
a few mins later a city fan posted the 2nd vid of Joe Joyce. 
in the space of a few mins he went from hero to 

‘what a asshole’

???

What a Gasshole

8 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

What`s he actually said that has triggered the tent dwellers? The speakers on my lap top have decided to pack up.

To be fair, it's probably worth the cost of getting your speakers fixed, just to hear that..! 

Never knew they had a proper City fan playing for them and he certainly didn't miss the opportunity to take the piss out of them..! ??

• Like 1

• Admin
Just now, Super said:

Why?

Will always remember being at a touch rugby tournament at Weston RFC and was talking to the Exeter chairman, he was adamant they would build a new ground, get in the Premier and win trophies. 

All the those there from other clubs thought he was nuts.....

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

Shocked that Nigel Owens was centre of attention at the end....

I thought he reffed the game brilliantly, always explaining his decisions with clarity

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Find them very jumped up and something dislikeable about Baxter

How far they have come in a short time is incredible. Best team in this country now europe. Bristol look as though they are following the same path.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Bobbie said:

Legend. I never supported the bears until they moved to Aston Gate now I feel they are somehow apart of City and I’ve started watching all their games and supporting them fully. It’s almost made me become a rugby fan. Up the bears! 

My missus got a season ticket for the rugby, never got the game personally  . Always took the piss that they were failed footballers with no talent. Tuned into the last 15 minutes last night and didn’t have a ******* clue what was going on . Loved it when they won though because it boils gasheads piss . Make no mistake , there’s plenty of sags that still watch the bears , I know two who do . They’re jealous as **** of Ashton gate and everything that goes with it. 
They  would of celebrated last night but it would of stuck in their throats. 
One thing I do really like is them doing the blackbird song after a win . Especially last night on the pitch with the trophy . Mint 

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Like 2
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, Bristolisredd said:

When do we find out if it’ll be the bears in the final instead of wasps ?

Depends on how hard the Wasps squad being hit by Covid but I really hope that the Bears don’t have to face the mighty Exeter Chiefs who are deservedly the European champions and the PLs dominant club.

They’d be too powerful for the Bears and the result could be an embarrassment.

36 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Depends on how hard the Wasps squad being hit by Covid but I really hope that the Bears don’t have to face the mighty Exeter Chiefs who are deservedly the European champions and the PLs dominant club.

They’d be too powerful for the Bears and the result could be an embarrassment.

Wasps deserve to be in the final. Will be slightly embarrassing for Bristol if they got in.

• Like 2