IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

8 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Comedy Gold some of the posts on here.....  https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/16861/poster-near-mem?page=4

One moron even took the time to ring Mansion Bet and 'shouted' at him ???

There's the guy who's 2 kids go to different schools in North Bristol.  I guess that must be because he has more than one sister.  ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

Comedy Gold some of the posts on here.....  https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/16861/poster-near-mem?page=4

One moron even took the time to ring Mansion Bet and 'shouted' at him ???

Christ...

They’re still bitching and crying about that? ?

I see some of them have received letters through the post from Mansion Bet that they claim includes wording that makes fun of them. If so I haven’t known quality trolling of their funny little fanbase on that level (by an outside organisation) since the Daily Mirror put a picture of their shit bus parade in the paper for everyone to laugh at ?

Shouting at random people on the phone now, writing emails of complaint to people who don’t care...

Belters.

• Haha 2

It still makes me laugh they got funny about a poster a few miles away from a ground the only connection to the swamp dwellers is one that they immorally stole it Bristol Rugby?

Looks like it's still causing massive offense to the pikeys, getting on their high horse as usual when they're the most corrupt tacky, cheap piece of garbage in European football. Funny. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HoldenBall said:

It still makes me laugh they got funny about a poster a few miles away from a ground the only connection to the swamp dwellers is one that they immorally stole it Bristol Rugby?

Looks like it's still causing massive offense to the pikeys, getting on their high horse as usual when they're the most corrupt tacky, cheap piece of garbage in European football. Funny. 

European football - did you have to!!?

You do realise that they'll now use that as a badge of honour, when in fact nobody outside of the English leagues know about them. Even then it's debatable...

21 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

?A Sag at work was crying about those earlier.

A gas mate of mine text me earlier . Asking why the club was sending them out. Now, he’s pretty intelligent for fewer but I had to educate him that it’s from our sponsors . I doubt he’s going to take up his free bet offer though ?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

A gas mate of mine text me earlier . Asking why the club was sending them out. Now, he’s pretty intelligent for fewer but I had to educate him that it’s from our sponsors . I doubt he’s going to take up his free bet offer though ?

Free bet? They should ask for the odds of getting a penalty and ending the game against 10 men...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TomF said:

UWE with todays piss boiling antics for our friends over the river - the stadium site at UWE is to be come a car park.

stadium.PNG

Obviously UWE decided a car park was a better revenue earner than a s*g stadium.

The mistake the club made was basing their lease payment offer on their attendance. Thirty quid a year was never going to cut it.

• Haha 3

Anyone else notice that the former Sag manager Cockman has been sacked at Mansfield? Won just 4 games out of 27. What with Garnerball only winning about the same amount - they really do have a reputation for appointing shit managers.

Long may that continue! #mindthegap #readtheleaflet #freebet #mansionbet

• Like 1