IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Never get on their managers back ?

Never criticise the team

It’s just us that does that apparently...

https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/17045/garner-out-thread

“Simple Solution -Garner Out-Lee Johnson in-u may hate him but he is a good coach and could turn things around. As things are at the moment with no crowds allowed in he has a chance away from the boo boys to make somethng happen.”

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

“Simple Solution -Garner Out-Lee Johnson in-u may hate him but he is a good coach and could turn things around. As things are at the moment with no crowds allowed in he has a chance away from the boo boys to make somethng happen.”

Many a true word spoken in jest

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

I can’t imagine Lee Johnson coming from Nantwich to manage a side with their budget. When he’s told he has a Tilson to spend.....on the entire playing budget....it might well be a thanks but no thanks.

I agree, I was referring to the prophetical nature of "Garner out"

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Can’t wait to see what Tin Pot manager they get next. 

Their weekly losses were horrendous when they were allowed a crowd, so god knows Covid is doing to them! I can’t see them splashing the cash... Wael isn’t worth a massive amount is he?

Before the sacking, on Radio Bristol earlier, at least one Gashead was suggesting the Newport manager to be approached. I guess Wally was listening and thought it a good idea until he realises he wouldn’t come here/compensation would have to be paid.

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Can’t wait to see what Tin Pot manager they get next. 

Their weekly losses were horrendous when they were allowed a crowd, so god knows Covid is doing to them! I can’t see them splashing the cash... Wael isn’t worth a massive amount is he?

Ever since he left and each time they’ve been looking for a new joker, I get that horrible feeling Cotts will eventually go to that shower. 

7 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

To be fair, who made the decision to appoint him, then sell his best striker without properly replacing him. They are a total mess, with that squad klopp would struggle for results.

A few weeks back when they won at Lincoln they were going places and building something special. That aged well.......

11 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

His record was superb. He was doing an excellent job....

B9C79B02-1509-43EB-9BA0-F4272AE84CB9.thumb.jpeg.2d344429e60f2ff3dacd0b72352a0ad9.jpeg

He won one game in all of that time against 11 men without the help of a penalty.

He has to be one of the worst managers to take charge of any league club ever.

Absolutely gutted he’s gone.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Lew-T said:

Ever since he left and each time they’ve been looking for a new joker, I get that horrible feeling Cotts will eventually go to that shower. 

Cotterill got us promoted then struggled at Championship level with a far better squad than they’ve got or are likely to ever afford on their budget......the one thing that always crops up with the Fewers is lack of investment.