IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Has anyone ever wondered if Notts Forrest have threads on their forum as long as this one all aimed at Notts County? 

I haven’t looked at the Forrest forum but I expect it can’t compare with OTIB. This forum is more than just basic football chat. At one end of the scale we have detailed analysis - eg @Davefevs and at the other end it’s fish puns, Clarks Pies, fish lots and Adge Cutler. What more could anyone want? Although it may be deemed to be cruel it’s nice to have a good laugh at someone else’s expense, especially when “they are coming for us”

Edited by pongo88
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

To make you happy I’ll post something here that isn’t Rovers related.

It is Nottingham (they never, ever shorten it to Notts, that’s County) Forest, not Forrest.

Every football fan knows this.

I should be surprised by your ignorance but on reflection, I’m not.

Their fans continue to call us "Bristol", rather than Bristol City.

For that reason, I for one, will continue to refer to them as just "Notts" (which they hate, of course).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I haven’t looked at the Forrest forum but I expect it can’t compare with OTIB. This forum is more than just basic football chat. At one end of the scale we have detailed analysis - eg @Davefevs and at the other end it’s fish puns, Clarks Pies, fish lots and Adge Cutler. What more could anyone want? Although it may be deemed to be cruel it’s nice to have a good laugh at someone else’s expense, especially when “they are coming for us”

Otib is a terrific forum. It almost goes without saying. Certainly the best that I’ve seen. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gert Mare said:

Great effort!

I’ve had a pop too....

Ben, you won’t be blaming refs no more

Now that Wally’s shoved you out the door

No free signings or a loan

Or fans that love to moan

No red cards you will see

Or dodgy penalty 

(Or dodgy penalty)

Ben, that ground looked like a big fun fair

(Big fun fair)

Tents and Lady Gardens everywhere

(Everywhere)

Their fans are one of a kind

As big as West Ham...mind!

But thousands never show

They can’t be arsed to go

(They can’t be arsed to go)

They always say “Woe is me”

Check our score....constantly

They always say “**** City”

Whilst riddled with jealousy 

Ben, the Gas are Tinpot anyway

(Anyway)

Won’t be “Coming for us” any day

(Any day)

They don’t think you had a clue

They’re heading for League Two

Then con-fer-ence again

All the City fans love Ben

(Legend)

Bye Ben

(Legend)

Bye Ben

Superb. I nominate you as the new Poet Laurie Ate. Or something.  ?

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Has anyone ever wondered if Notts Forrest have threads on their forum as long as this one all aimed at Notts County? 

He's trying to hijack another thread.

Don't humour him, ignore his meaningless posts and he will eventually get bored and clear off to some other clubs forum and upset them.

Attention seeker!

I really can't see Cotts lowering himself to take the Rovers job.

He may feel it would be putting one over on SL to go there, and then do well, but SL aside I think he has far too much affection for BCFC generally, and City fans in particular, to even consider it.

He's far too good for them, of course, and, after his years at AG he's now an honorary City fan who probably dislikes them anyway.

I'll be surprised, and very disappointed, if he demeaned himself by even contemplating such a disastrous career move. 

Short, sharp, and to the point - tell them to **** *** Cotts. :city:

48 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

He may feel it would be putting one over on SL to go there, and then do well, but SL aside I think he has far too much affection for BCFC generally, and City fans in particular, to even consider it.

He's far too good for them, of course, and, after his years at AG he's now an honorary City fan who probably dislikes them anyway.

I'll be surprised, and very disappointed, if he demeaned himself by even contemplating such a disastrous career move. 

If he applied, I wonder if the 'rag bag rovers' comment would get mentioned?

I would hope Cotts doesn't risk his status with the City support by going there but, if they could afford him, there are few better at that level.

Don't do it Cott's!

I thought I'd brighten up my day by having a look at slag chat. It never fails to disapoint!

How about this little gem,

Lee lives in Nantwich. I know Bristol's a big City but I didn't know Nantwich was a suburb.

Same vision as a Wael?!? Lee knows what he's doing!

Point to prove to SL? LJ was backed to the hilt by SL. It's not as if he wasn't given plenty of opportunities. Typical sags, totally deluded. 

With Respect, Little Johnson could be the ideal man.Same vision as wael, based in the area.Maybe a point to prove to Pantsdown...

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Rag bag Rovers - Dint think Cotts would lower himself ?