IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 hours ago, BCFC Grim said:

Dumb ***** still talking about Paul Cook ?

Deluded fools.

Whilst I agree with you I dont think its as wild as we think it is.

Vacancies in Championship recently; Us , Sheffield , Nottingham and potentially Derby have gone for other candidates. Depending on how desperate he is for job, a well funded league one side could be where its at. I know Pompy fans would love to have him back for a second stint. They spent a lot more this season than I thought they would so who knows, maybe they could entice someone like cook.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I'd like to see Paul Tisdale managing City one day and as he needs some decent experience before we'll appoint him, owing to his not being called Johnson, then why not managing Rovers first?

Seriously?

He got found out twice at League One level & despite a brilliant Academy struggled to get Exeter out of League Two.

He makes a lot of sense from Rovers perspective, out of work, experienced, said to still live in the area, but never in a million years is he going to be a viable candidate when our job comes up again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

Strange echos of where we were a few months back .

Quote from the Post comments.

’ 

AN
Andygas1 HR AGO

This doesn't create optimism to me, of we are aiming for playoffs and/or promotion we need someone that has done it before. Adkins has and that creats optimism. Yes salary may be an issue but if we are thinking we can go up, we need to pay for the manager that will deliver that. 

One things for sure, we will find out what Waels real commitment is now. What the Fewers don’t take into account is it’s not only the £0.5m per annum salary of a decent manager to pay. It’s when he guarantees you promotion to the Championship if you give him £3m to spend on additional players and wages........it’s just not the sort of money Rovers have ever spent.

Edited by Numero Uno

28 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

Tisdale would be a great fit for them the blue few would lap up the foolish outfits this guy wears cravats trilby hats peaky blinder caps he looks a total tit they would love it wearing that gear you might just about get away with it if your winning but go on a loosing run and your gona look pretty foolish

The next Malcolm Allison maybe :shifty: .....

IMG_0930.JPG

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Leaning To One Side said:

The next Malcolm Allison maybe :shifty: .....

IMG_0930.JPG

This is the Malcolm Alllison image I remember. It could never happen at Rovers. He’d be drinking fake Fanta and smoking a roll up 

DC7288BB-B15A-48FE-AE32-E3BA87AC0E7C.jpeg

• Haha 2