IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 minutes ago, Vespa Red said:

Me and my 16 year old son danced around the room when he lost.

Childish....

But it felt GOOD!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen it (still working), but I will wager that by 8pm, it will be a legal claim against Wycombe and Sainsbury's for the fact the Fewer got a set of questions they were unable to answer and so looked at thick as mince.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

51 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I haven't seen it (still working), but I will wager that by 8pm, it will be a legal claim against Wycombe and Sainsbury's for the fact the Fewer got a set of questions they were unable to answer and so looked at thick as mince.

The trouble is there were absolutely no questions about Dean Windass or historic City failures so he was bound to lose.

Shame on you ITV. Clear pro-City bias. The broadcasting watchdog should investigate without delay.

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, B1ackbird said:

Gashead on the Chase, his girlfriend is called Gappy.. 

Honest. 

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Took a whole £1000 to the table and lost it :laugh:.

Wally was also watching and hoping that he won big. He was about to offer him a cut price deal to own a Premiership (sprinkler) ready football club.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

To be fair to Wael, he does seem a genuine fan and, judging by his latest letter, appears to have a sense of humour....

Prior to Paul’s appointment we were delighted that Tommy (100%) Widdrington agreed to take caretaker charge of the team. It was felt at the time that Tommy’s knowledge of the squad and experience was perfectly suited to take the reins until the right candidate was appointed. He leaves the management hot seat after the win over Chelsea (for which he has been fined!) and remains an integral part of the club. Tommy will assist Paul in his initial transition into the role and continue to oversee the football department at the club.

and now he’s officially been appointed Director of Football.

Edited by E.G.Red

22 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I don’t think I appreciated at the time what a nice kit this was (I’m sure many will disagree).

To stay on topic I think it was around this time that the Sags were making everyone wet themselves laughing with their Tesco carrier bag shirt. Even by 90’s standards that effort was unbelievably shit.

I’ll disagree. Looks like a vicar with an apron on. Bloody awful. But you’re right: up against that Tesco bag look of the same era, it’s a world beater!!

22 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

The trouble is there were absolutely no questions about Dean Windass or historic City failures so he was bound to lose.

Shame on you ITV. Clear pro-City bias. The broadcasting watchdog should investigate without delay.

My brother mentioned that you could see him wince every time Bradley Walsh mentioned "the gap". :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, myol'man said:

AssChat in meltdown 

And the Gas NEVER question their current manager (whoever that may be at the time....)

Post by RoverDrive on 20 minutes ago

Obviously only 1 game but unbelievably worrying signs today.

1) One of the worst displays of the last decade
2) Late substitutions - we were crap at 0-0, then we go a goal down and still nothing
3) When we finally do, we bring on 2 defenders

I mean this is ******* basic stuff.

The fact is we were warned about this by both Exeter and MK Don's fans. 

Doesn't mean he won't improve or turn it round obviously. But that is the most alarming management display I could have ever imagined. The stuff of nightmares doesn't even cover it. 

Unbelievably concerned. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6