IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

8 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

isnt that the pub team on redhill?

No no... 

Easy mistake to make... But they are playing the Darlington that are the other lower league team that have had a new stadium since Rovers last constructed anything other than a tent. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Banned User said:

PT will be seen as the biggest mistake made the board when we get relegated this season. Need to get rid of him asap.It was a knee jerk decision getting rid of BG and the same applies to the appointment of PT

Nothing like giving a new manager a bit of time - what`s he had, 48hrs with the team?

Their loyal and true fans don`t get on the manager`s back though - that post must be from a ted interloper.

I saw the Pitman goal for the first time on Quest earlier. How can they leave a proven goalscorer totally unmarked in the six yard box for a free header! If there`s one thing everyone knows about Brett Pitman it`s that if he gets a chance like that he`s more likely than not to put it away. He didn`t even have to jump, just move his head a bit!

Their problems go far deeper than just the departed manager.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I saw the Pitman goal for the first time on Quest earlier. How can they leave a proven goalscorer totally unmarked in the six yard box for a free header! If there`s one thing everyone knows about Brett Pitman it`s that if he gets a chance like that he`s more likely than not to put it away. He didn`t even have to jump, just move his head a bit!

Even their “proper” keeper is making mistakes now!! Agent Coles doing his stuff?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I’ve watched, on Quest, some awful goals conceded by Rovers but this must the worst. He was standing unmarked next to the far  post and didn’t need to jump or move. He just stood there and let the ball land on his head. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pongo88 said:

I’ve watched, on Quest, some awful goals conceded by Rovers but this must the worst. He was standing unmarked next to the far  post and didn’t need to jump or move. He just stood there and let the ball land on his head. 

Just the kind of situation he's always preferred. Not having to move, I mean.