IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 hours ago, WessexPest said:

They never slate their gaffer:

Oh please. Two games in and you want his throat. Grow some balls and back the guy. He has to go with what he has available and only two games in is still finding his feet. Moan after 20 games.

Our lot were moaning about a 3-0 loss BEFORE the bloody game last night so we can’t really talk on that one?

• Like 1

On 24/11/2020 at 21:39, GrahamC said:

Tonight’s result is about as bad as it gets.

Wigan have no owner, no manager, have lost every player from last season (their top scorer Joe Garner walked out on them today to join a club in India) & are basically putting out their Under 23 side plus 3 players they have on loan.

They are bottom & haven’t won since October 3rd, so Radio Bristol describe it as a “much improved performance”, FFS..

There are nil-nils and there are nil-nils. 

One is a team ravaged by injuries etc.playing a top six , freshly relegated Prem side with one player costing more than the other team's entire squad !

Then there are nil-nils when a team is facing a bottom of the table club, ravaged by "fire sales" and virtually an under 23 side .

Just saying, like ...............

• Like 6
  • Flames 4
  • Robin 1

26 minutes ago, beaverface said:

He was also in some super natural drama filmed in Bristol also wasnt he?

Yes it was called Afterlife (all one word rather than the After Life that Ricky Gervais made more recently).

He also did a passable Bob Dylan impression in Love Actually, (look up Subterranean Homesick Blues if you are not sure of the reference) :)  

• Flames 1

They've done it again!

Remember the Bristol R*vers Brexit statement?

They have now made a Bristol in tier 3 statement .

Martin Starnes is pressing the authorities to allow fans back into the Memorial Ground. 

He would make a good politician. Spouting off at every opportunity without saying anything relevant.

2 minutes ago, myol'man said:

They've done it again!

Martin Starnes is pressing the authorities to allow fans back into the Memorial Ground. 

He would make a good politician. Spouting off at every opportunity without saying anything relevant.

Was it Starnes or that other one who they sacked who made the Brexit statement?

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

They've done it again!

I don't remember that statement . Was on the lines of  " Don't worry fellow Fewers, this will in no way impinge upon our right to play Champion league football"  ?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Shhhh , don't say anything, but I see some items have been produced which will allow some of our lot to sneak in to their ground without being spotted.
Fair play to whoever made these. That extra finger will be the perfect disguise . ?

1597350917_Screenshot2020-11-27at12_22_18.png.61bcafd530c6c2465fda345dd977c8c7.png

Me and my mates have bought some to go to Cornwall on the lash next weekend. 

7 hours ago, supercidered said:

Me and my mates have bought some to go to Cornwall on the lash next weekend. 

Are you sure you can travel from a tier 3 area to a tier 1 area to go on holiday? Apologies if I’ve got this wrong but there is a lot of confusion surrounding these tiers and what we can and can’t do - over a year ago I booked a week in Cornwall for this Christmas but it’s looking likely that I won’t be able to go ... I don’t think you can just leave Bristol to go on the lash in Cornwall after the lockdown closes and we go into tiers - as draconian as that sounds ...

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Are you sure you can travel from a tier 3 area to a tier 1 area to go on holiday? Apologies if I’ve got this wrong but there is a lot of confusion surrounding these tiers and what we can and can’t do - over a year ago I booked a week in Cornwall for this Christmas but it’s looking likely that I won’t be able to go ... I don’t think you can just leave Bristol to go on the lash in Cornwall after the lockdown closes and we go into tiers - as draconian as that sounds ...

Correct, you are being asked not to travel to lower tier areas unless for work etc. Not sure how policeable it is though.

10 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

What’s this belter on about ?

??

‘ Long way to go just to get three points

It’s  taken them most of the season to get together 3 points

?

Ohhhhh by the way you didn’t get three points 

#Sagheadlogic

EDB0C48A-23B0-4EAF-970C-B1CAB64DB66C.jpeg

But you forget dey are da famuzz quarters loved by all and should be given three points just for having the decency to grace the town of Wigan with their presence.

11 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You can travel to our County, but you must abide by the rules of the Tier you reside in. Tier 3 cannot go in a pub, Tier 2 can order a meal but must leave when you have eaten it.