IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 hours ago, KernowRed said:

You can travel to our County, but you must abide by the rules of the Tier you reside in. Tier 3 cannot go in a pub, Tier 2 can order a meal but must leave when you have eaten it.

Thanks - what has life become?! I have, and will, do everything to help, protect and reassure others - but all this recent stuff doesn’t seem to be backed by any decent evidence?!

18 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Thanks - what has life become?! I have, and will, do everything to help, protect and reassure others - but all this recent stuff doesn’t seem to be backed by any decent evidence?!

I think it's all about the fact that the government know hospitals don't have enough beds or staff to take over a certain amount of patients. Winter is here and the NHS is at bursting point.

Hopefully this will be good. The Ref, Brett Huxtable is one of the most slated lower league Refs. There are always great comments on Twitter following his inevitable mistakes. Let’s hope the Gas on on the receiving end of a few bad desisions for a change.

1 hour ago, alexukhc said:

Nicky Hunt recovered? His chance to become a real legend 

He’s playing (I’m watching as my mother in law is a Rovers supporter). Joking aside I hope he does well as he’s had a few mental and physical problems over the years 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Not going to watch it as if I do they`ll probably win. If I don`t, they won`t.

I have just started watching it on the BBC red button, I didn't realise it was on but Jesus that ground looks even worse than I remember. I should imagine it's one of the worst that Darlington have ever played in.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I have just started watching it on the BBC red button, I didn't realise it was on but Jesus that ground looks even worse than I remember. I should imagine it's one of the worst that Darlington have ever played in.

Darlo’s old ground Feethams was really scenic. Rumour has it they are going back to the 25000 Darlington Arena

4 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Watching the tripe fewers serving up restores my faith in City ! Darlo ,on the other hand playing some nice stuff .

Shame about the defensive mix up, they had no problems up to then, Nicky Hunt looks quite classy at centre back at this level.

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Like 2