IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

9 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

To be fair, at least they've produced a calendar this year... ?

What a club. Fans crammed in the car parks, supporters of other clubs the whole country over love them as their second team and not only that but they have produced a Calendar that can’t even spell their own centre forwards name correctly at Christmas. Light years ahead of us...........?

5 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

What a club. Fans crammed in the car parks, supporters of other clubs the whole country over love them as their second team and not only that but they have produced a Calendar that can’t even spell their own centre forwards name correctly at Christmas. Light years ahead of us...........?

Spelling isn't their strong point mind. I can remember their Wembly t-shirts. Tossers.

On 24/12/2020 at 15:15, Greedo said:

saw on Points West they gave iPads to elderly gas fans so they can Skype relatives who they otherwise wouldn’t be able to see over xmas. a classy touch. credit where credit is due. 

The devil is in the detail.

They put a good spin on this PR story.

However, total distribution was actually five second-hand first-generation IPads (bought as seen from Henbury Gas, possible repair or suitable for salvage of parts).

For the easily-offended on here, I'm only joshing.

It was a good thing to do.

So was I. I remember it well - went with my dad and brother.

At Xmas we always went to my Aunts house and they were Rovers supporters - made the afternoon all the more enjoyable!

Dont remember all the goals - apart from Keith Fear’s second from Ray Cashley’s long punt.

Awful weather (a very strong wind), but a good game ..  for City fans!

Wonderful nostalgia

Bizzarrely Joe Durrell is a player I’ve always remembered although he only made a handful of appearances for us on loan from West Ham - good little player but a decent career never came 

IIRC he was quite electric on his debut at AG
Also a quick reminder in glimpses of what top players Collier and a Cheesley were 

A side full of good servants , decent players, and good characters

Even the Sags had a few decent ones

Happy days , great memories

31 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Wonderful nostalgia

Bizzarrely Joe Durrell is a player I’ve always remembered although he only made a handful of appearances for us on loan from West Ham - good little player but a decent career never came 

IIRC he was quite electric on his debut at AG
Also a quick reminder in glimpses of what top players Collier and a Cheesley were 

A side full of good servants , decent players, and good characters

Even the Sags had a few decent ones

Happy days , great memories

No, pretty sure he was a free.  Just noticed the load of City in the south enclosure, I was with loads in the north (Harold) enclosure !