IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

24 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Should be interesting to hear what Radio 5Live have to say about the 'Swamp', presumably using some words that they're currently looking up in the dictionary...to express the full horror.

They usually use some sort of term that wont offend anyone. "quaint" "eccentric" "unique" or "characterful".......... :) 

I'm watching it on my streaming service. My lad said 'where's that shithole' before realising it was the mem and my Mrs started singing Irene to wind me up. I hope she doesn't get too cold in the garden! ;)

All Blades as far as I can see, lovely header for the goal as well.

Hoof it at Ayunga (sp?) seems to be their tactic, he's a big unit to be fair.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ronnie Sinclair said:

The ground looks like one of those eastern European outpost stadiums from the 70s

I live over this way and my dog walk sometimes takes me in the vicinity of the place.  It really is so bad for this day and age.  From the outside it looks like something exactly as you describe - early 70s but without the East European bit as some of their stuff was interesting architecturally at least.  The Mem is just a shit pit.  

56 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Should be interesting to hear what Radio 5Live have to say about the 'Swamp', presumably using some words that they're currently looking up in the dictionary...to express the full horror.

have they mentioned that their moving into a new purpose built stadium in 6 months time.