IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

18 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Can see why Blades are bottom of Prem

It must be so frustrating for their support. The occasional  signs of real quality replaced by abject mediocrity. You can tell they have no confidence whatsoever.

If they lose this, god forbid, I would imagine Wilder will be in trouble, considering what he's done at the Blades, is it a case of 'stick' knowing you're going down? He's clearly a good Manager.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

It must be so frustrating for their support. The occasional  signs of real quality replaced by abject mediocrity. You can tell they have no confidence whatsoever.

If they lose this, god forbid, I would imagine Wilder will be in trouble, considering what he's done at the Blades, is it a case of 'stick' knowing you're going down? He's clearly a good Manager.

Not seen much of them, but now seem to have got into the Prem primadonna way of wandering around, far cry from the high intensity high press team that went up and done well last season. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Not seen much of them, but now seem to have got into the Prem primadonna way of wandering around, far cry from the high intensity high press team that went up and done well last season. 

I too think that's it sra.

Think back to the Blades we played in the 'Weimann' game and this is a pale shadow. Considering they are a Premier league side, I expected a lot more intensity from them.

That said, the sags are giving them a go. (Grits teeth) They're doing ok but I would expect the Blades to up their game in the 2nd half (ungrits teeth).

I'm just waiting for the rugby TBH.

Edited by Ska Junkie

8 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I too think that's it sra.

Think back to the Blades we played in the 'Weimann' game and this is a pale imitation. Considering they are a Premier league side, I expected a lot more intensity from them.

That said, the sags are giving them a go. (Grits teeth) They're doing ok but I would expect the Blades to up their game in the 2nd half (ungrits teeth).

I'm just waiting for the rugby TBH.

Not so far....they look worse if anything.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

The commentator just called it the 'memorial GROUND' , good lad as that is NOT a stadium by any stretch.

I believe it always was known as The Memorial Ground. It's only those ***** who have tried to call it a stadium.

The "Mem Stad" eh!?!

• Like 2