IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Jim Davey said:

have they mentioned that their moving into a new purpose built stadium in 6 months time.

Actually the scheduled move in date is in 8 months time.

Mr Al-Quidi’s interview with Sam Frost in the Evening Post has stimulated a massive debate on the Rovers’ fans forum with most Gasheads eagerly looking forward to the coming thaw so that work on both the stadium and training ground can continue. The consensus is that  with Mr Al-Quidi and his dynamic board of directors at the helm there has never been a better time to be a supporter of BRFC. Of course we feel for other EFL clubs who are close to  administration and begging for financial help but, as our midfield maestro Josh Barrett will tell you, football is all about the survival of the fattest.

Edited by bert tann
  • Haha 4

Are YOU the worst football team in Britain? Sick of defeat after defeat? Player morale on the floor?

Fear not, a legal performance-enhancing solution is here - and it doesn’t even require an injection! Laughable Gas ™ works instantly to banish that losing feeling.

Don’t believe it? Read this testimonial from a genuine customer:

“I’m amazed! We were absolute dogs***, then we get Laughable Gas ™ and we achieve our first win! It really works!”

- Chris, Sheffield.

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Top Robin said:

Fair play to Rovers....gave it a good go against a team well on course to be the worst Prem team in history. By some margin. 

Who recorded their first win in 22 games today. 

Yes, credit where its due, they managed to only lose narrowly to a team that look like they are trying make Derby's record low points total look impressive. 

I've amended your post slightly. 

5 minutes ago, HoldenBall said:

The only goal I've ever seen from a player in a Rovers shirt is when Colin Daniel struck a beauty of a shot that hit the inside of the psot and went in.

The most important and historic goal ever scored by a player in a Rovers shirt ?⚽?

• Haha 1

They played okay to be honest. Tisdale seems a good manager. Luckily they're skint & run like a circus so if he does well he'll walk or be pouched. They don't have the setup to go up, let alone stay there.  Not that I think they have a half chance of even getting up.

Edited by Banned User

5 minutes ago, Banned User said:

They played okay to be honest. Tisdale seems a good manager. Luckily they're skint & run like a circus so if he does well he'll walk or be pouched. They don't have the setup to go up, let alone stay there.  Not that I think they have a half chance of even getting up.

are you calling him a Joey?

• Haha 2