IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Swede said:

From the snippets I saw on the BBC they gave a pretty good account of themselves.

The sags on the other hand were woeful at the back. Even I could go past that defence and I have piles and a limp.

You can get cream for that.......and the piles.

9 minutes ago, big dosser said:

think of my poor old mate who is city through and through got sent to report and commentate on the game today,no health and safety in that stand.

i say call the hse in

gas.jpg

What a venue!! Must make them sagheads happy for lockdown and no requirement to visit!

20 minutes ago, big dosser said:

think of my poor old mate who is city through and through got sent to report and commentate on the game today,no health and safety in that stand.

i say call the hse in

gas.jpg

Cables everywhere, and not to mention the £3 extension lead from B & Q.

Electrical installation done by Stevie Wonder by the looks of it. 

Is your mate OK? Does he need a tetanus?

21 minutes ago, big dosser said:

i say call the hse in

gas.jpg

As a spark, the look of that is making me feel uneasy!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Taz said:

Cables everywhere, and not to mention the £3 extension lead from B & Q.

Electrical installation done by Stevie Wonder by the looks of it. 

Is your mate OK? Does he need a tetanus?

To be fair, they probably ni led the extension lead, whilst buying their patio chairs. 

On a Wednesday, of course,  to get the OAP discount. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

It was an entertaining game and a good header for first gol by Rovers.

It was a good header. 

Thought they were soundly beaten by a shit team, who stepped up a gear when needed to brush aside an even shitter team. 

Having now watched the highlights, granted. 

Edited by Bar BS3

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It was a good header. 

Thought they were soundly beaten by a shit team, who stepped up a gear when needed to brush aside an even shitter team. 

For anyone reading this thread and thinking they may have scored some stunning headed goal... They didn't. It was a fairly decent, average looking header. 

Not sure why is was even worthy of a mention in the first place to be honest. 

Certainly not worth compromising  your integrity by infesting your hard drive with evidence of having watched highlights of a Rovers game. 

My Facebook is now going to be full of adverts for disinfectant, herpes treatments, tents and discount patio chairs - because they'll think I'm a Rovers fan...! 

Really not worth it. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

For anyone reading this thread and thinking they may have scored some stunning headed goal... They didn't. It was a fairly decent, average looking header. 

Not sure why is was even worthy of a mention in the first place to be honest. 

Certainly not worth compromising  your integrity by infesting your hard drive with evidence of having watched highlights of a Rovers game. 

My Facebook is now going to be full of adverts for disinfectant, herpes treatments, tents and discount patio chairs - because they'll think I'm a Rovers fan...! 

Really not worth it. 

The original post clearly meant the first goal which was a Gas own goal off the back of their keepers head. 

3 minutes ago, Banned User said:

The original post clearly meant the first goal which was a Gas own goal off the back of their keepers head. 

Oh yeah. I didn't even notice that it went in off the keeper..! ??

Edited by Bar BS3
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It was a good header. 

A shit team that would beat us!

• Hmmm 1

22 hours ago, WessexPest said:

Gastards stroking themselves off about losing to a Prem team by the odd goal in five - Crawley’s stuffing of Leeds puts that into perspective. Suddenly Tisdale is some sort of God. Belters.

Thing is, if they had scabbed it they`d have had a chance v Argyle at the swamp and if we were to beat Millwall they`d be creaming themselves even more...................................

4 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Dwane Developments UK, the presumed owner of the Colony / training ground land, accounts are overdue.

This is becoming a habit.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11253528

18 minutes ago, Banned User said:

Calculated or unprofessional? 

According to her indoors the Company Secretarial Administrator, it could be that they are already with Companies House, but they have a huge backlog. It will depend on the date received that they place on there once they are posted, if they are genuinely late it will just result in a fine, but isn't necessarily an indicator of a problem with the accounts themselves.

• Like 1