IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Oh dear Julie..! No wonder they class you as one of us, over there. 

Recklessly throwing around facts like that, instead of spreading deceit, mis-information and exagerted lies...! 

Oh come on, it's not like the gasheads to over egg their numbers. ?

Actually, yes it is, that's what they do, all the time, constantly, consistently, without fail, around the clock, day and night, repeatedly, unfailingly, unendingly. You get my point. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Oh come on, it's not like the gasheads to over egg their numbers. ?

Actually, yes it is, that's what they do, all the time, constantly, consistently, without fail, around the clock, day and night, repeatedly, unfailingly, unendingly. You get my point. 

On CNN today they showed some more film from inside the Capitol when it was stormed. One of the Trump gang is presumably a gas head as he told Security Guards. "Don't try stopping us, there's a million more coming up the road".

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, 22A said:

On CNN today they showed some more film from inside the Capitol when it was stormed. One of the Trump gang is presumably a gas head as he told Security Guards. "Don't try stopping us, there's a million more coming up the road".

A charlatan who claims to be fabulously wealthy - there’s probably a Wael-DT joke in here somewhere...

27 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Some of the belters over there are still bigging up ‘Tisza’......whilst slagging off Steve Cotterill.

Brave face or blind stupidity? 

To be fair, quite a few have wished Steve Cotterill well following his COVID attack, with several saying they would have welcomed him as a replacement for BG, or even GC.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

To be fair, quite a few have wished Steve Cotterill well following his COVID attack, with several saying they would have welcomed him as a replacement for BG, or even GC.

Don't think he would ever go there, and it's nothing to do with being ex City etc.

The main reason I don't think it would ever happen is because Cotts tells it how it is, and won't take any waffle from above - remember him not filling a bench with youngsters when we were short of first teamers, just to make a point? Ultimately it probably led to his downfall, as he was then replaced with Lee "Yes Sir Steve" Johnson.

With some of the flannel that comes out of Wally's mouth, can you imagine Cotts sticking that? 

Shame for the Saggies, as he would probably transform them into a decent top half team, if not better. Won a league and Cup double with us, playing some of the best football in our recent history. If any of them said that they would hate him there, it would be the classic case of "cut your nose off to spite your face".

Whilst on the subject, get well soon Cotts :city:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Taz said:

Don't think he would ever go there, and it's nothing to do with being ex City etc.

The main reason I don't think it would ever happen is because Cotts tells it how it is, and won't take any waffle from above - remember him not filling a bench with youngsters when we were short of first teamers, just to make a point? Ultimately it probably led to his downfall, as he was then replaced with Lee "Yes Sir Steve" Johnson.

With some of the flannel that comes out of Wally's mouth, can you imagine Cotts sticking that? 

Shame for the Saggies, as he would probably transform them into a decent top half team, if not better. Won a league and Cup double with us, playing some of the best football in our recent history. If any of them said that they would hate him there, it would be the classic case of "cut your nose off to spite your face".

Whilst on the subject, get well soon Cotts :city:

I dare say you are correct.

I was simply replying to the post suggesting that Rovers' fans were 'slagging' him off, when the reality is that most were wishing him well and some, not all, were going so far as to say they would have liked him as manager.

• Like 1

Oh absolutely, and with things like this, even the firecest of enemies would usually come together and wish said party well (bar a complete moron).

I was just adding to the bit you put about some saying they would like him there. Apologies if it come across the wrong way :cool2:

• Like 1