IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

I can’t believe they’ve employed a manager much worse to succeed the worst manager they’ve ever had.......in the same season...

That takes some doing ?

That's not precisely true - Tisdale's record at the Gas is truly shocking, and getting hillariously worse with each week it seems, but he has a way to go to dethrone "The King"

Ben Garner    P33     W6     D8     L19     Win % - 18.18
Paul Tisdale   P18     W5     D2     L11     Win % - 27.8

data sourced from wikipedia which ofc may not be the best source, I think it includes cup games too.

16 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Wonder if this guy will be reading OTIB tonight?

For the record, this is what your indifferent, happy to be mediocre,  “we put up with any old shit” support gets you....tents for stands, Basement/Non League football and 6-1 defeats to Accrington Stanley.

onedaygas83 Avatar
onedaygas83
Reserve Team
Jan 30, 2021 at 11:00pm
purdownpoacher1 likes this
For all the issues we have being a gashead this season it beggars belief to read what those tossers have to say about their current manager/players! Yeah shoot me down for having a nose at their forum but when you read how they feel about their team that's only 3 points off the playoffs it makes my blood boil. They slate their manager and players something rotten and yet their a top 10 championship club now! I think for all the negative things people say on here about our club it's a damn lot less than those inbred ***** south of the river so yes feel free to have a dig but I'm proud to be a gashead who sticks by their club through thick and thin unlike our trashy neighbor's

Bell and End springs to mind.

This is the same wonderful supporters who consider themselves bigger than Norwich, head butt windows and racially abuse opposition players.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

I suppose their only other option to avoid being relegated by a team wearing their kit, would have been putting in a call to BS3 and using one of our kits.

Wonder what would have been worse from a Gas point of view.

At least they won't be able to claim that the away ends was full of sheads this time.

4 minutes ago, cityal said:

That's not precisely true - Tisdale's record at the Gas is truly shocking, and getting hillariously worse with each week it seems, but he has a way to go to dethrone "The King"

Ben Garner    P33     W6     D8     L19     Win % - 18.18
Paul Tisdale   P18     W5     D2     L11     Win % - 27.8

data sourced from wikipedia which ofc may not be the best source, I think it includes cup games too.

What was Garner’s figures for his first 18 games?

12 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

What was Garner’s figures for his first 18 games?

I think it is as follows (so worse than Tisdale)

P18 W2 D5 L11

interestingly the time between his appointment and 2020 lockdown covered 18 games. In saying that he had a couple of games during that period of compassionate leave where I guess he could say he technically was not in charge.

data this time from https://www.transfermarkt.us/ben-garner/leistungsdatenDetail/trainer/33915/plus/1?saison_id=2019&verein_id=2455&liga=&wettbewerb_id=&trainer_id=

Little Johnny is asked in class by teacher "what does your daddy do"

"Well miss he works in a gay bar, he dances for gay men wearing a thong and accepts

tips tucked in his thong for lap dances off old men"

After class the teacher asks him to stay back.

"Is that true about your dad?" she's asks still shocked.

"Nah miss he plays in defence for Bristol Rovers but imagine the shit

i would get off my mates if they found that out..."

• Hmmm 1