IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, cheese said:

Little Johnny is asked in class by teacher "what does your daddy do"

"Well miss he works in a gay bar, he dances for gay men wearing a thong and accepts

tips tucked in his thong for lap dances off old men"

After class the teacher asks him to stay back.

"Is that true about your dad?" she's asks still shocked.

"Nah miss he plays in defence for Bristol Rovers but imagine the shit

i would get off my mates if they found that out..."

That was hilarious.

tumbleweed lol GIF by PG Tips

46 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Interesting to note that Accrington Stanley did not muster a single shot on target today.

Two massive games coming up for the mucky mob - good luck to Matty and Swindon. 

Unfortunately Swindon and Wigan are totally useless. I'm relying on Jimmy Floyd revitalising Burton (great result today) and Wimbledon to get the gas in the bottom four. Not sure you can trust Northampton either. So many crap teams in that league.

50 minutes ago, Red Shadow said:

Unfortunately Swindon and Wigan are totally useless. I'm relying on Jimmy Floyd revitalising Burton (great result today) and Wimbledon to get the gas in the bottom four. Not sure you can trust Northampton either. So many crap teams in that league.

I like Cobblers, they were in that wonderful final day shake up (you know the one :yes:)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, cheese said:

"Well miss he works in a gay bar, he dances for gay men wearing a thong and accepts

LGBT week as well 

36 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

Now the fruit market has fallen through 

Bristol zoo now been mentioned ?

I can't see any problem atall with that plan. 

There's nothing stopping them acquiring god knows how many acres of land in just about the most expensive area of Bristol... 

Not to mention fitting the required 14 acres needed for a new build football stadium, into the 12 acre Bristol zoo site..! 

Great plan! Hopefully they spend the next couple of years focusing their attentions on that..!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I can't see any problem atall with that plan. 

There's nothing stopping them acquiring god knows how many acres of land in just about the most expensive area of Bristol... 

Not to mention fitting the required 14 acres needed for a new build football stadium, into the 12 acre Bristol zoo site..! 

Great plan! Hopefully they spend the next couple of years focusing their attentions on that..!

Devaluing the most expensive real estate in the city.

Of course it's nailed on! ;)

• Like 2

They could of course have an exhibit of their fans in a cage grunting, picking fleas out of each other`s hair and throwing their faeces at each other. Just need to chuck in some out of date crisps and stale pasties now and again to feed them.

People could take their kids to see it as a warning about what happens if they choose to support the s*gs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

They could of course have an exhibit of their fans in a cage grunting, picking fleas out of each other`s hair and throwing their faeces at each other. Just need to chuck in some out of date crisps and stale pasties now and again to feed them.

People could take their kids to see it as a warning about what happens if they choose to support the s*gs.

I can’t believe you missed the Fake Fanta.....

18 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Usual “match day” experience?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Not sure what the residents of Clifton would have to complain about though. The opportunity to have your windows butted in every fortnight or a good fondling from an England Boob Cricket International has surely got to be appealing?

Don`t forget most Clifton residents own a pony or two..............................

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Coombsy said:

Now the fruit market has fallen through 

Bristol zoo now been mentioned ?

Of course it's all fallen through, was never anything but hot air and bullshit.

They aren't ever going to get a new ground, and will never refurbish that piece of crap they currently call home.

Wally and the Gas are made for each other- serial blaggers that expect everything to be handed to them for next to nothing. 

Edited by Taz
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Taz said:

Of course it's all fallen through, was never anything but hot air and bullshit.

They aren't ever going to get a new ground, and will never refurbish that piece of crap they currently call home.

Wally and the Gas are made for each other- serial blaggers that expect everything to be handed to them for next to nothing. 

Surely they would have had one of their famous and much-admired watertight contracts wouldn`t they?

• Like 2

On 06/02/2021 at 20:32, cheese said:

Your time machine is ready to take you back to the 70’s

• Like 3