IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

Short memories that lot . I remember waiting in the pub for a minibus of gas (mostly mates) to come back from Cardiff after Holloway had taken them from clear at the top to dropping out of the playoffs on the last day. It was ******* hilarious. Even if I did have to dodge a few objects  being thrown during the night ???

Ha Ha ye remember that .We played already promoted Preston and their fans were on the pitch celerating .They didnt get ( at first ) why we we so happy too .

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

No way will Rovers pay two managers salaries. 

They're paying 2 already, Tisdale and the useless prat wonderful Manager before him, Garner, are still being paid. I would assume the 'foinal turd' bloke isn't as he quit didn't he?

I reckon the bloke that does the recruiting will take over as some have mentioned before, Wriddington is it?

Edited by Ska Junkie

11 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Wash your mouth out, Sir.

That 'prat' laid much of the groundwork upon which Tisdale has so admirably failed to build.

Great teamwork.

My apologies BT, adjusted accordingly. ?

How on earth can one of their plums describe Nigel Adkins as 'relatively local'? He's a scouser isn't he?

Edited by Ska Junkie

18 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

My apologies BT, adjusted accordingly. ?

How on earth can one of their plums describe Nigel Adkins as 'relatively local'? He's a scouser isn't he?

Ooooh, my Tranmere Rovers supporting mate would spit his warm pale ale out if he heard you call Adkins a scouser - he’s from Birkenhead.

As the Tranmere boys say: “Do not be mistaken, do not be misled, we ain’t scousers, we’re from Birkenhead...” ??

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Thanks 1

From CatShag this evening:

I am totally and utterly appalled at the club for the dismissal of PW. In all my years of supporting Rovers, today is the first time I have ever felt completely ashamed and embarrassed to be associated with the GAS

He is so totally and utterly appalled that he can't even spell Paul Tisdale's initials!

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Ooooh, my Tranmere Rovers supporting mate would spit his warm pale ale out if he heard you call Adkins a scouser - he’s from Birkenhead.

As the Tranmere boys say: “Do not be mistaken, do not be misled, we ain’t scousers, we’re from Birkenhead...” ??

think that makes him a ‘woolly back’  then 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bristolmoose said:

From CatShag this evening:

I am totally and utterly appalled at the club for the dismissal of PW. In all my years of supporting Rovers, today is the first time I have ever felt completely ashamed and embarrassed to be associated with the GAS

Oh, come on, I don't believe that for one second !

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, richyy66 said:

Shame they got rid of Tisdale. His stay was entertaining.

If Holloway goes back there we can all hate them even more than we already do. My money would be on Neil Harris ex Cardiff and Millwall.

Would be very surprised to see Harris go there, he will get better offers than that.