IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I joined the old Gas forum about 10 years ago, made ONE post consisting of two words just after they were relegated back to L2 and was immediately banned.

”Oh Yes!”

Likewise Peter. I've even tried to be nice and posted only to correct comments made about us. Banned immediately. 

53 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I joined the old Gas forum about 10 years ago, made ONE post consisting of two words just after they were relegated back to L2 and was immediately banned.

”Oh Yes!”

I did too and said simply 'Congrats'. No reaction. Never posted since. Maybe they did not understand the 'big word shortened English' vernacular?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, In the Net said:

The covers were put on the pitch after the game on Tuesday night.  When the covers were removed today, there was one small area of the pitch which was frozen - portable heaters were put around this area, which resolved the problem.  There is a video of a groundsman inserting a probe in the ground, you can see that the ground is not frozen and the soil temperature is above freezing.  Once the game had been called off, Rovers suggested that it could be played tomorrow, EFL were fine with this, it just needed Swindon to agree - but apparently they cannot travel to Bristol tomorrow (which is their perrogative).  Our CEO has complained to the EFL and referees' association about the ref's decision to call the game off.

Swindon have your young keeper on loan, who will not have had much time to train with his new team mates.  They have also suspended 3 first team players for missing a team meeting - yet you think it was us who wanted the game called off!

Still, don't let the facts get in the way of your blinkered opinion.

Wow, time to take a breath. Congratulations, you have firmly shifted any doubt as to the validity of yesterday's postponement, well done you!

As for my "blinkered opinion", well that has far more to do with the absolute shithouse actions of your pathetic excuse of a club over the last 40 years, and not just the "facts" from the Swindle game. I'm sure you don't need me to remind you of some of the stunts the Blue Few have pulled over the years. So my opinion is far from "blinkered", it's based on hard facts that I have witnessed throughout that period of time.

That's why I detest your shitty little club so much. No "blinkers" in sight here thank you...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BS3City said:

Wow, time to take a breath. Congratulations, you have firmly shifted any doubt as to the validity of yesterday's postponement, well done you!

As for my "blinkered opinion", well that has far more to do with the absolute shithouse actions of your pathetic excuse of a club over the last 40 years, and not just the "facts" from the Swindle game. I'm sure you don't need me to remind you of some of the stunts the Blue Few have pulled over the years. So my opinion is far from "blinkered", it's based on hard facts that I have witnessed throughout that period of time.

That's why I detest your shitty little club so much. No "blinkers" in sight here thank you...

Probably over aggressive, if I may say so, and certainly no way to speak to a lady.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1