IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

That’s a bit negative of you. Maybe you are part of the board?

do you expect us to be running away with the championship or something? Not going to happen. We are going through a bad time for sure, but we are just below mid table in the championship and we are looking for a new manager. Trust me, I’ve seen a lot worse!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Eastend said:

That’s a bit negative of you. Maybe you are part of the board?

do you expect us to be running away with the championship or something? Not going to happen. We are going through a bad time for sure, but we are just below mid table in the championship and we are looking for a new manager. Trust me, I’ve seen a lot worse!

I expect us to be Top 6, which is what the board stated when appointing Dean Holden.

48% pass completion, 1 shot on target again. I have supported this club for 37 years and I cannot recall it being this bad.

Careful what you say about the Gas, for all our glitz and glamour if we played them tomorrow I would be nervous.

• Like 3
  • Flames 2

5 minutes ago, TomThumb84 said:

I expect us to be Top 6, which is what the board stated when appointing Dean Holden.

48% pass completion, 1 shot on target again. I have supported this club for 37 years and I cannot recall it being this bad.

Careful what you say about the Gas, for all our glitz and glamour if we played them tomorrow I would be nervous.

We’ve lost 1 game less than Bournemouth and they are in the play offs. Things could be worse. Most of the people on this forum are acting like we are in turmoil and the club are going to go bust. 

yes we’ve lost the last 6 or 7 games, but remember this squad or players is the same squad that won 4 in a row at the start of the season...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Eastend said:

We’ve lost 1 game less than Bournemouth and they are in the play offs. Things could be worse. Most of the people on this forum are acting like we are in turmoil and the club are going to go bust. 

yes we’ve lost the last 6 or 7 games, but remember this squad or players is the same squad that won 4 in a row at the start of the season...

Not in turmoil? Ok. I have nothing to respond.

10 minutes ago, Eastend said:

I think you need to open your eye's a bit Eastend. We are certainly midtable as it stands but I bet you won't have money on us to win the next 4 games will you...... NOPE... We are in big trouble. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eastend said:

So your satisfied that this lot won the first 4 games, but not concerned this lot have lost the last 6-7 games. 
Your not in the least concerned that this lot can’t even win a corner now? 

2 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

So your satisfied that this lot won the first 4 games, but not concerned this lot have lost the last 6-7 games. 

Personally, and no disrespect to the OP, I think this was a thread started with well-intentioned, but ill-timed jest, which he/she is now trying to justify, but is frankly ridiculous.

27 minutes ago, Eastend said:

It's a shame many of the players who helped us win those 4 games are unavailable. 

8 hours ago, Eastend said:

Not sure what league table you’re looking at. 
Lost 1 less than Bournemouth?? 
The table I’m looking at says we’ve lost double the amount of Bournemouth. 

And yes, we are in turmoil. We need 11 points from 15 games to stay up. We’ve only managed 12 in the last 16!! Unless something drastically changes, we are definitely going to be in a relegation scrap. 

I don’t wish to be rude, so please forgive me, but some people really need to wake the hell up. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Eastend said:

Bournemouth have lost 8 matches and we’ve lost 16. There is still a long way to go in the season so the difference is going to get bigger 

9 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

These are the same people inside the ground that you hear say we played well and we're unlucky when infact we got played off the park and didn't deserve anything.... Too many fans blinkered and happy just tobe comfortable just like MA. It all needs to change. 

• Like 2

On 19/02/2021 at 16:13, Ska Junkie said:

5 years and he's done absolutely nothing apart from have a few sheds put up over Almondsbury way and even they looked 2nd hand.

Oh yeah, built up a load of debt which he then transferred and has started building it up again. 

In the meantime, we've rebuilt our stadium and have nearly finished this....

Image result for bristol city training ground

'Coming for us' my arse! 

Any news on the “Fruit Market Stadium” - surely it's due to open soon given the ‘totally realistic’ completion dates put out by Wael and gobbled up by the sags?! ?

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Any news on the “Fruit Market Stadium” - surely it's due to open soon given the ‘totally realistic’ completion dates put out by Wael and gobbled up by the sags?! ?

It won't be sold to them if anything it will be housing. If anyone actually gets near the value. I work there and certainly no bids from them.

• Flames 1

13 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Joey Barton being appointed according to Bristol Live. Perfect fit for them. Scum.

Quite a few of them were saying that someone with his character would be better suited at Ashton Gate.

Clearly not Sagheads, watch the fickle mutants change their tune now. ?

• Haha 1