IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Standard for the “family club” Andy Spring, David Pipe. 
The bloke he has brought in today as a coach (Mangan) has also served a five month ban for betting on matches he played in, pretty sure no one has ever done that with the blue few before, eh?

Barton still has his court case outstanding from the time he “pushed” (according to the BBC) the former Barnsley manager, Stendel.

Must have been some “push”, seeing as Barton legged it from the ground immediately after the game & a Barnsley player said their manager was bleeding from a head wound..

Just imagine, should when under extreme pressure Thug Barton lamps an opponent or official, what punitive punishment The Gas might pick up?  Better imagine were such punishment to see them relegated.

Such stuff of which dreams are made....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

The gas are celebrating that everyone of their fans can return to the Dump as Boris has announced two Family’s can congregate from March 13th

I believe Barton won't be reunited with his brother until 2022 nor his cousin until a few years after that, assuming that is the Parole Board falls for their racist, murdering crocodile tears.

Some 'family club' that.....

5 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

I believe Barton won't be reunited with his brother until 2022 nor his cousin until a few years after that, assuming that is the Parole Board falls for their racist, murdering crocodile tears.

Some 'family club' that.....

His racist vile brother and cousin should never be released 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Vile little man. Vile little club. Perfect fit. As I said earlier - "the dysfunctional family club"

20 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

'If you look at what we did at Fleetwood with an average attendance of 2,000-3,000, imagine what we can do if we’re getting 12,000 in the Mem.' 

whos gonna tell him? ?

Dear Mr Barton

I am very sorry to inform you that Bristol Rovers have not averaged gates of over 10000 for 40 years.  If you have been misled, that is because they are liars.

P.s if they tell you a number that they took to Wembley, it is good practice to knock 15000 off that number.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

ECF38C05-FDAF-4510-ADCC-EA911029A476.jpeg.7d5eab3a72338541f975ebd20747bda8.jpeg

Dear Joey convict 6721098, about this...

Bristol rovers fans like to lie about their attendances (especially away), getting a stadium built, their owner's financial worth, how many they took to Wembley, how many fans are locked out of matches, non-league being called division 5 and not sniffing their sister's undewear. Here's a handy graph to explain which club is really biggest in the West Country

Attendances.thumb.jpg.3be6b1ed8587827cfd62233744378777.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

This could end up being a re-make of  "The Prisoner" from the 1960s.

There is no escape.

Barton is Number 6; If Wael is Number One, who is Number Two?

Number Six: Where am I?
Number Two: In the (Canvas) Village       
Number Six: What do you want?
Number Two: Information.
Number Six: Whose side are you on?
Number Two: That would be telling. We want information… information… information.
Number Six: You won't get it.
Number Two: By hook or by crook, we will.
Number Six: Who are you?
Number Two: The new Number Two.
Number Six: Who is Number One?
Number Two: You are Number Six.
Number Six: I am not a number !    I am a free man !   
Number Two: Ha ha haha
  • Like 5

Joey Barton to his bookie "what odds will you give me on Bristol Rovers being relegated?"  He has a history in this department. Just like Esmond Million (google him if you're not old enough to remember ?).

Me to my bookie "what odds will you give me on Joey Barton chinning somebody before the end of the season?"

You gotta admit though, Joey Barton and the Gas were just made for each other ???